Which networks gives cheap 3G plan

Discussion in 'Mobile broadband' started by suresht24, Oct 7, 2011.

1. suresht24

suresht24 New Member

#g has introduced in for mor than one yr still , i dont know wats the cheap 3g network ,, i incured Airtel but they give 100mb for 98 RS sooo high ....

so wats the use of introducing 3G....if any one know better plan pls let me know
  2. mickey

mickey New Member

the answer is : NONE..

because all players have same or similar pricing.. and the speed is low mostly.. with frquent network downs..

2G is the best..
  3. SmoothVibes

SmoothVibes Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi

You can look for Vodafone 3G, vodafone gives 200mb for INR.109. I am using it in South Delhi and have no complaints with speed n stability.
  4. idomin00

idomin00 New Member

Hi,

My personal opinion is BSNL is the cheapest.

Hope this may help.

Regards
  5. jackie

jackie New Member

You need to be a bit more specific here. What kind of data plans are you referring to? if it is just 100mb usage, then all players are the same & the offers in your region. If you are looking at higher usage/unlimited plans, then you can think of BSNL(in general, irrespective of where you live).

IMHO, the tariffs will continue to remain at the same levels for some more time, if not increased, mainly because of the huge investments that are sunk in for licenses/infra. The operators have to pull out the money that has gone in first before offering lower rates :)

If you are using 100mb plan, then you better stick to GPRS since I am assuming you can do just mails/facebook etc with that kind of bandwidth per month.
  6. atul88

atul88 New Member

Vodafone gives 1 GB for 375 Rs. in Gujarat Circle:)
    But i can't afford that:(

Attached Files:

7. raajeshashok

raajeshashok New Member

BSNL 3G is the cheapest as of now!! Also it has a PAN India coverage unlike other networks. The service is also good. Rs.155 for 1 GB... Rs.751 for 5 GB whereas all other network gives only 4 GB for Rs. 751..
  8. purnaprusty66

purnaprusty66 New Member

BSNL 3G is cheapest in comparison to other telecom operators and speed is good. I am using BSNL 3G for 1 year.