Viewing Telephone call detais

Discussion in 'BSNL broadband' started by Amitava, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Amitava

Amitava New Member

I am not able to view my telephone call details from BSNLweb site. My telephone jurisdiction is Calcutta SSA of Bsnl, west bengal cirrcle. There is option for viewing call details of calcutta ssa on line , but that page never opens. I may get the call details from the related customer care unit, but they usually take 20/30 days to communicate. How to sort out the matter ?
  2. saugatdb

saugatdb New Member

if you are under calcutta telecom circle (nt sure what you meant by ssa), then you can easily view it here. Also, if you opt for get bills in email option within your account through the above link, then bsnl does sent a page link of call details in your email. you will receive separate emails for your bill & call details. bill comes first & call details take some 2-3 more days to come...
  3. meetdilip

meetdilip The Wizard

SSA = Secondary Switching Area

BSNL Telecom Circles are further divided into SSAs for administrative purpose. Normally each district head quarter host the head office of a particular SSA.
  4. saugatdb

saugatdb New Member

ok well it made me bit confused... because in WB there are two telecom circle.. Calcutta & west bengal (doesn't cover area under Calcutta)
  5. meetdilip

meetdilip The Wizard

oh, news to me. Thanks for the info :)
  6. Amitava

Amitava New Member

But what should I do now to have the call details ?

Yes, The area not covered by Calcutta telephones comes under Calcutta SSA. In BSNL west bengal circle web site there is a page to view on line call details of Calcutta SSA. The problem is that you can never navigate to that page.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  7. essbebe

essbebe LEARNER

No idea whether you will get details of all Local/STD/International calls you made in these links. Along with Bill details.

For checking bill etc see this.presume you have registered in either site.
    [​IMG]

For Chennai ( different to Rest of Tamil Nadu)
    see attachment.
    Total calls calls free calls chargeable calls shown.
    List of calls (STD/LOCAL/ISD not available )

Attached Files:

8. platinum

platinum New Member

You can view all call details (Local,STD,ISD) at the selfcare portal.

hXXp://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in/selfcare/start.swe

Just register there and you're done.