USB modem driver for UT 300R2U

Discussion in 'BSNL broadband' started by ptamhankar, Mar 25, 2007.

1. ptamhankar

ptamhankar New Member

Hi, I have misplaced the driver CD for the usb modem for UT 300R2U modem for broadband connection. I need to use the USB connection with it. Where can I find the driver? Please help. Rgds, Prakash.
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I suggest you ask your friends nearby who have the same modem and borrow the cd from them or just go to a shop and ask for the cd they will just copy it for you for a small charge.
  3. ravi badoni

ravi badoni New Member

Hi, I have misplaced the driver CD for the usb modem for UT 300R2U modem for broadband connection. I need to use the USB connection with it. Where can I find the driver? Please help. Rgds, ravi
  4. shajiswamy

shajiswamy New Member

Bsnl modem drivers

looking for a driver 4ur
    BSNL usb Broadband modem,EVDO & WLL phone modems bsnlbbmodemdrivers.blogspot.com
  5. mvs sarma

mvs sarma Member

I find that the USB connection to PC from Modem gives intermittent results , disconnecting itself under long ideal periods.
    Why to purchase headache when the LAN connection is working OK and all PCs including laptops have LAN socket>
  6. shajiswamy

shajiswamy New Member

Bsnl modem drivers

BSNL MODEM DRIVERS
    looking for a driver 4ur BSNL usb Broadband modem,EVDO & WLL phone modems bsnlbbmodemdrivers.blogspot.com
  7. sreenath

sreenath New Member

i installed successfully on linux and windows

i installed bsnl driver successfully on linux and all versions of windows. i cannot post all steps here... Visit the link below for details visit this website "windroinux " (search this word on google, then first post on that site)