Unable to add Telephone# in portal.bsnl.in

Discussion in 'BSNL broadband' started by vogaldas, Dec 8, 2009.

1. vogaldas

vogaldas New Member

Hi Guys i am unable to add telephone# in portal.bsnl.in wht should i do to add telephone# in this site???
  2. mrbgupta

mrbgupta New Member

Try here:

CRM

open url in Internet Explorer
  3. vogaldas

vogaldas New Member

I have acct in selfcare website. but i need portal.bsnl.in to pay bill online..:(
  4. essbebe

essbebe LEARNER

see this menu . No option to pay bill on line.

http://i46.tinypic.com/iyg3sn.jpg
    (thanks to @adi420)
  5. mrbgupta

mrbgupta New Member

Did you select correct SSA?

[​IMG]
  6. vogaldas

vogaldas New Member

I have selected Andra Pradesh ,hyd, telephone#and used the correct unique id but still not work
  7. mrbgupta

mrbgupta New Member

8. vogaldas

vogaldas New Member

I can't register in this site because when i select HYD it say i hav to register in selfcare website which i do.But i need to pay BSNL bills online which i can do only through portal.bsnl.in for HYD customers
  9. mrbgupta

mrbgupta New Member

can you post screenshot of the error you are getting while registering @portal.bsnl.in ?

submit a complaint through selfcare .
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  10. mvs sarma

mvs sarma Member

perhaps enabling JAVA support might work. You may also try from Firefox browser.
  11. vogaldas

vogaldas New Member

It does not say any thing when i select all the option and click submit.it come back to the same page with the options and says"Invalid Phone Number and UniqueId combination for the selected Circle, SSA/STD. Please enter them again."I donot have STD in my phone so i use SSA as HYD,AP,telephone# and unique ID.i also tried with STD with all the correct options but no use...:mad:
  12. mrbgupta

mrbgupta New Member

Did you submit a complaint through selfcare portal?
  13. vogaldas

vogaldas New Member

No, I did not.I am not sure this issue can de addressed in selfcare portal.I hav checked and do not find any other options for adding Phone# in selfcare but i can use other other option however i am not sure.Do you have any experience on this Gupta?
  14. essbebe

essbebe LEARNER

15. vogaldas

vogaldas New Member

I have already registered in this site however i am unable to add my landline# in this site to pay bills online that is my overall concern.After logging in i click add telephone # then State then SSA or STD so i checked both with telephone# and uniqueID still it does not add and says "Invalid Phone Number and UniqueId combination for the selected Circle, SSA/STD. Please enter them again."not sure how to add it?:confused:
  16. essbebe

essbebe LEARNER

are they same ? or different ?
    presume you added 08023456789 with STD code number.

For Hyderabad users :again you have to log in with ID/PW
    registered in selfcare.
    Unique ID is your consumer number shown on telephone bill.

step 1.
    BSNL Portal || Value Added Services -- Registration Page
    just now registered.
    step 2:
    Then clicked Chennai.
    step 3
    Logged in. essbebe xxxxxxxx
    step 4 :
    Got my landline bill details for Nov 2009.. ( payment option also available )
    Home Of Chennai Telephones- "The Online Bill Presentation and Payment Site"
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  17. vogaldas

vogaldas New Member

There is no need to login selfcare again after logging in portal.bsnl.in because there is no option to add telephone# in selfcare website this website is used only to check the useage and to raise request and for complaints and to chck bills but not to pay.the only way we can pay the BSNL bill is by adding telephone# in portal.bsnl.in.

May be for Chennai customers it is working but not for Hyd customers.
  18. essbebe

essbebe LEARNER

19. vogaldas

vogaldas New Member

20. essbebe

essbebe LEARNER

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009