Trick to Play/Run the New PC Games Without Graphics Card ?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by talktoanil, Oct 7, 2009.

1. talktoanil

talktoanil New Member

Recently I tried to play the game GODFATHER on my desktop.But it always gives error Pixel Shader not supported and Graphic Card not compatible.So I looked around Mr.Google for the error and he told me about 3D Analyze.

Download it here
    Download free 3D Analyze 2.36, download 3D Analyze 2.36 free, software 3D Analyze 2.36 english

3d analyze is a Graphics Card Emulator(a nice little Software) that can emulate all the feature of a 3d graphics card like pixel shader 1.1, 1.4, 2.0, bump maps and a lots of stuff. If a game stops running on your system just because u don’t have a graphics card, don’t worry 3d analyze will do it for you.So it is very useful for running games whose requirements are greater than your computer specifications. It uses power of central processing unit to do emulation.

3D analyzer can emulate options like emulate TnL caps,Enable Pixel shader 1.4,etc.It also allows you to emulate you graphic card.You can choose NVidia or ATI Radeon according to your game requirements.

To run any any game using 3D analyzer you have to follow these steps:

1. Download latest 3D analyzer 2.36 and Run 3D Analyzer.exe

2. Now click on “SELECT” button, search and open the main executable of the game you want to play. If you don’t know file path just do a right click on game shortcut icon (it’s usually on desktop or in Programs folder of “Start” menu) and select “Properties”, then “Search destination”.

3. Emulating lacking hardware feature with 3D-Analyze:If your video card hardware features don’t match DirectX based favourite game’s minimal system requirements – you can look for those reading on game box and/or game readme.txt file – try to emulate those “moving” your graphics board into minimal category necessary to play it. Following are main 3D-Analyze settings to check if you want emulate a DirectX version starting from previous one.

4. The text box VendorID and DeviceID are useful if the game won’t work again and it will show error message unsupported video card.It emulate the video card with NVidia or ATI

5. Filling these fields with values written in group box labeled DirectX Device ID’s, it will make your game to use your video card like a different one.So if you want to your graphic card to be of Nvidia than change DeviceID from 0 to 1.

6. At last click on “RUN” button, then the game will begin; of course correct execution isn’t ensured because 3D-Analyze can’t perfectly substitute hardware lacks. However, higher success probability cases are from DirectX

Now GODFATHER runs Like a Smoothie.. WOOHOOO!!!
  2. sudu846

sudu846 New Member

Very useful Info..... Thanks a lot..........
  3. imrock

imrock The Master

MAN! U THE MAN!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t::w00t::rockon::cool:

Now i can play nfs undercover!!!!with no graphics card:w00t:

THANKS! REP ADDED!!:)
  4. talktoanil

talktoanil New Member

Enjoy Dude...........You can play any game.....
  5. O_o_O

O_o_O New Member

lol.... without this i was only able to play 3D games only with my wife... Thanks so much.. now i can play some virtual games too...

-FBro
  6. nakchura

nakchura New Member

Me too!!! Yehey! Thanks for sharing this really! I'm a hard core game my self but I think my games would run smoother now without the graphics card. :cool:
  7. U ROCK

U ROCK Guest

Ur fan

Hey buddy thx a lot now i can play hitman blood money without graphics card.
  8. RishbhSharma

RishbhSharma New Member

can i play gta 4? it runs around 2 fps on my pc..........:(
  9. talktoanil

talktoanil New Member

why dont you try it once ?
  10. RishbhSharma

RishbhSharma New Member

i don't know how to use it....?
  11. talktoanil

talktoanil New Member

U dont know ? or you never tried even once ??

Read my 1st post ...carefully...it has a tutorial in it too.
  12. RishbhSharma

RishbhSharma New Member

Congrats on 500 posts, u have unlocked the PM feature..................
  13. talktoanil

talktoanil New Member

I dont care about it. Its of no use to me now. Still I request Admin to make post count 50 instead of 500.
  14. rahul941400

rahul941400 New Member

Actually all 3danalyzer does is, make your game believe that you have superior graphics card, and will run most if not all the games, but it cant give a boost to your fps, or performance, moreover it uses your systems RAM to emulate the graphics RAM. And it wont be able to run the games which require shader 3.0 technology. it only supports upto 2.0. Just so you know... :)
  15. mudit23

mudit23 New Member

please tell me the settings for the godfather?????
  16. imrock

imrock The Master

wait i can't play NFS Undercover.
    just white screen flashes and then nothing happens even with 3d analyze.:(
    but NFS Most Wanted rocks with 3d analyze.:)
  17. vaishaliv

vaishaliv New Member

This is a really nice software that supports the hardware function.
  18. rahul941400

rahul941400 New Member

that is becoz the 3danlyzer only supports uptill 2.0 pixel n vertex shader version and undercover needs 3.0 pixel n vertex shader version.
  19. imrock

imrock The Master

is there any new version of 3d analyze??

or can i play GTA4 from 3d analyze??

help me!i really wana play GTA 4.
  20. vaishaliv

vaishaliv New Member

Yeah Gta4 is a lenghty heavy game also it requires high graphics card.