Tikona Forum

Discussion in 'Tikona WiBro' started by sanjdar, Dec 30, 2012.

1. sanjdar

sanjdar Member

Friends, Tikona WiBro started their won forum: forum dot tikona dot in.
    Hope, our problems will solve little quickly
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

You mean this new forum they started is the only way to contact them? Do they not have a customer care department to resolve complaints? If they do have a customer care then why do complaints spill over to our forum here and why arent they just resolved when the customer complains to customer care?

I would say its a stupid thing to do. Tata attempted it as well and its dead. Tikona would be better off buying this forum then trying to start their own.
  3. VinodN

VinodN New Member

They have an excellent customer care i have experienced they are moving on fast to be the best. There is good amount of improvement. I remember days when i use to wait for 15 to 20 minutes in queue now its hardly less than a minute.

I checked the forum its far ahead of the time. Some strong technically strong guys interacting with customers..its interesting to read. Its not just complaints but lot of information...You should check out once.
  4. panchabhut

panchabhut Active Member

At least one Customer is satisfied. But is he a real Customer.
  5. nevinjohn

nevinjohn Active Member

;);););). Tikona might share this in their web page!
  6. Admin

I registered at Tikonas forum and all I can say is that they have no clue what a forum is for and how to set one up. Its phpbb and when you login it takes you to a blank page with no content and thats what happens when you try to register.

Tikona should really spend some money and buy a vbulletin for them ;)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Admin

Are only "satisfied customers" allowed to post there? ;)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  8. VinodN

VinodN New Member

Yes Sir...I am very much a happy customer of Tikona..Rest is upon you to decide..Thanks.
  9. nevinjohn

nevinjohn Active Member

The day will come, when you realise the truth!
  10. tikonaservices

tikonaservices New Member

Hi,

Thank you for registering on Tikona Forum. Please write to us with your contact details as we have more than 1000 customers successfully registered and regularly interacting with us, this seems to be an issue which our technical team would be able to check and resolve.

This is a forum exclusively designed as per Tikona's requirement and shall not look like a a very usual consumer complaint forum.

Note: Forum carry a separate complaints session as well and the resolution TAT is much faster than any other forums.

Regards
    Tikona Services
  11. ambroochizafer

ambroochizafer New Member

thank you for the help