The best way to commit suicide

Discussion in 'General offtopic discussions' started by meetdilip, May 8, 2009.

1. meetdilip

meetdilip Guest

Hi,

Not sure where to post it, Jokes or Health section.

1) Mobile

Don't put your mobile closer to your ears until the
    recipient answers, Because directly after dialing, the mobile phone would use it's maximum signaling power,
    which is: 2watts = 33dbi. Please Be Careful. Please use left ear while using cell (mobile), because if you use the right one it may affect brain directly. This is a true fact from Apollo medical team.

2) APPY FIZZ

Do not drink APPY FIZZ . It contains cancer causing agent.

3) Mentos

Don't eat Mentos before or after drinking Coke or
    Pepsi coz the person will die immediately as the mixture
    becomes cyanide.
    Please fwd to whom u care

4) Kurkure

Don't eat kurkure because it contains high amount of
    plastic if U don't Believe burn kurkure n u can see
    plastic melting. Please forward to all!!!!!!!!! !! News
    report from Times of India

5) Avoid these tablets as they are very dangerous

* D cold
    * Vicks action- 500
    * Actified
    * Coldarin
    * Co some
    * Nice
    * Nimulid
    * Cetrizet-D
    They contain Phenyl- Propanol -Amide PPA.Which Causes strokes, and these tablets are banned in U.S.

6) Cotton Ear Buds

Cotton Ear Buds... (Must read it) Please do not show sympathy to people selling buds on roadside or at Signals..... Just wanted to warn you people not to buy those packs of ear buds you get at the roadside. It's made from cotton that has already been used in hospitals. They take all the dirty, blood and pus filled cotton, wash it, bleach it and use it to make ear buds. So, unless you want
    to become the first person in the world to get Herpes Zoster Oticus (a viral infection of the inner, middle, and external ear) of the ear and that too from a cotton bud, DON'T BUY THEM! Please forward to all this may be helpful for someone..... ....... Please forward to all your near and dear
    ones....!

Source

Dr. T. S. Roy MD, PhD
    Professor
    Department of Anatomy
    All India Institute of Medical Sciences
    New Delhi - 110 029
    Phone: 91-11-26594880
    Fax: 91-11-26588663, 26588641

Dr Rima Dada, M.D., Ph.D(Genetics) , MAMS
    Associate Professor,
    Dept of Anatomy,
    All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS)
    New Delhi
    110029-INDIA
  2. Dragon

Dragon Guest

This is the similar content which I receive in Spam/junk emails everyday. Not sure, how far and how many are true among this.
  3. aashaka_gandhi

aashaka_gandhi De WatEvaa SweetHeart

its not at all true.......
  4. StarK

StarK New Member

mentos to cyanide, kurkure with plastic (hmm, maybe plastic tastes better with spices), appy fizz with carcinogen (wondering why the chemical wasn't specified)...

i'm telling you all these brands and companies are out to kill you and lose out on their business in the end! :lol:..

Please read this chart for the mobiles Cell Phone Radiation Chart - Mobile phone EMF safety shield

alright, the cold one was infact posted earlier by me with a lot of details, but its just to cover up the rest of their bull$hit...

this should be in the JOKES section...:D
  5. Logik

Logik New Member

Keep the joke aside, but this will not be the solution for ppl giving miss calls(particularly ppl w/o speaker fone)

I really don't know abt the others & i really dont care coz i use/consume none of the listed at all.

Logik
  6. I don't think its true . These are only the game of Business revels.

Plastic is a melting substance, but all melting substances are not plastic!!!
  7. Punch Farce

Punch Farce New Member

Someone from Delhi call these doctors and ask them if this is true.....

-F
  8. aashaka_gandhi

aashaka_gandhi De WatEvaa SweetHeart

first check ........ r these actual humans n docs.....
  9. rajan1311

rajan1311 Guest

mentos one i not true. But, it is advised not to drink coke/etc before or after havin mentos. Well, i dunno the reason, but when u put mentos in coke, its starts to bubble real fast.try it. works best on thumbs up.
  10. StarK

StarK New Member

The reason for the rapid release of the dissolved carbon dioxide from coke is that the mentos has a very high number of minute pits on its surface which act as nucleation sites for the CO2. This was proved in a mythbusters episode.

The chance of your stomach exploding is very low though :D, since a lot of mentos are required in addtion to a 2L bottle of coke (which i dont think u can have) to produce such great pressures as seen in many youtube videos.
  11. panchabhut

panchabhut Active Member

Your Stomach may not explode, but its absolutely sure to develop severe ulcers within a very short period.
    And ulcers are worse than death.

Its also a fact that several drugs available over the counter in India are banned in all Developed countries.
  12. newprouser

newprouser Guest

I doubt that this is true,.... I jus wrote my mobile communication exam a few days ago , I hope I'm right !! :D

Modern mobiles cosume far less power and are more optimised to use the least amount of power necessary to communicate . So establishing a call makes no diffrence as far power is concerned.

what actually matters is the distance from the cell phone tower. and thats hardly a problem these days.
  13. Punch Farce

Punch Farce New Member

This is very weird, are they saying that the left half of the skull contains
    no brain and is empty? :rolleyes::eek::D

-PF
  14. newprouser

newprouser Guest

Probably, but not for all

More info : http://www.hoax-slayer.com/use-left-ear-mobile.html
  15. panchabhut

panchabhut Active Member

want to know the best way to commit suicide?
    put yourself in a room with NPU, GC, Dragon, PunchFarce and 18Lama.
    get the room locked from outside
    then let them spam as much as they wish.

:D DTIS
  16. newprouser

newprouser Guest

17. Swifty

Swifty Guest

:lol::lol::lol:
    that was best way to Suicide!:D
  18. oshhh

oshhh Guest

Are you sure you can do this?
  19. panchabhut

panchabhut Active Member

if there is assistance
  20. Punch Farce

Punch Farce New Member

you climb out of a window, lock the room from outside and climb back in ;-)