Tata Sky Customer Service

Discussion in 'Tata sky' started by Preeti_20, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Preeti_20

Preeti_20 Active Member

I phoned the customer service team of Tata Sky a few days ago and i was very impressed by their services and customer support.
    Even when i have called the Tata Sky customer team before they have been very helpful and spoke very politely, which is something very rare.

I could easily tell that their team was professional and have been trained very well, as they explained the smallest of details to ensure that i knew what to do and what was going on. Hats off to the customer support team of Tata Sky!

I think i would give Tata Sky a rating of 10 out of 10 for the quality of support from their customer service team.
  2. SmoothVibes

SmoothVibes Super Moderator Staff Member

ohhh thats a rare comment... but very impressive..

i think you shoud write a mail to tatasky too so that they can appreciate those guys who picked your call...

nice one... :)
  3. Preeti_20

Preeti_20 Active Member

yeh its a good idea, next time i call i will also make sure to take note of the name of the person who has answered my call, so that they get credit for it on an individual basis.
  4. SmoothVibes

SmoothVibes Super Moderator Staff Member

you can do the same this time too.. just call cust care number and tell them that you need manager/ Sup to speak and tell him that you want to appreciate the last executive... thats it... will surely get something done.. :)
  5. vijdank

vijdank Guest

I call many costomer service numbers but tata sky is the only one with whom I satisfy.
  6. just4kix

just4kix Guardian Angel Staff Member

Well, I never had a problem with DishTV either. Sometimes there is a little wait but that is about it.
  7. Mirzarocx

Mirzarocx New Member

Tata Sky DTH Customer Service

I too have had an excellent experience of Tata SKY DTH Customer Service. I think the whole starts from their very friendly website. They have been very helpfull and polite. I would give them 9 out of 10.
  8. saurav_k

saurav_k Guest

i agree ... their cc is very good ... but when it comes to cheating customers tata beats any other dth ... u can subscribe to a package via sms and website account ... but u cannot unsubscribe them without calling the cust. support ...
  9. Gary4gar

Gary4gar New Member

Boss, I always have problem with dishtv.

*First their helpline is not toll free, so i end was wasting 50bucks each month on Rs200renewal

* Second, the waiting time for calll to connect to a voice agent are very high, about 3-5minutes
  10. saurav_k

saurav_k Guest

why dont u renew online? u dont at all need to call the cc to renew each month
  11. Rameshjeee

Rameshjeee Good to be Back

Thats true...The customer care service of TataSky is very good. They are very professional. There's no wait time at all..
  12. robin_75

robin_75 New Member

i personally like the entire interface that they have for their subscribers. here m talking about the my tatasky section on their site. its very resourceful. u can have ur account info plus post ur queries in case u dont want to call them.I did have a query, so posted it. This way ill check how efficient their online system is in terms of response time and the reply.
  13. kesh

kesh New Member

i totally agree. i had called them to enquire about the installation process and other queries about the package. they proved to be of good help, although its their duty it does not happen so often that those guys know their product so well. But these guys knew and guided me well.