Take a Look Nokia 888

Discussion in 'Nokia' started by SpArK, Dec 28, 2007.

1. SpArK

SpArK New Member

Hello
    Everyone !!:)

Have u seen Nokia 888

Take a Look

[​IMG]

The Nokia 888 concept

[​IMG]

For More information Visit
    Nokia 888

Enjoy........

Regards
    .:SpArK:.
    :cool:
  2. Badshah

Badshah New Member

Oh man, is this a mobile? I thought the below one as Platinum bracelet... lol. Nokia rocks!!!
  3. xwhyz

xwhyz New Member

Wow, what is that, is that really a mobile or some metal sheet or a bracelet as some one suggested here. This looks really awesome. When are they planning to launch it, is it going to be available in india. I can sense the price is going to be out of reach for most. But really nokia is innovating!
  4. nansurabhi

nansurabhi New Member

its a concept phone
    and i dun think will ever come to market
  5. SpArK

SpArK New Member

lolz one of my friend got it

it will come in india soon !!!
  6. Error

Error New Member

Wow... this one really looks cool. Is this one comming to India any time soon. I really like this one and just one thing... do we wear this one on our wrist?
  7. Message

Message New Member

This is something cool...... I am surely going to get my hands on this one whenever it comes to market.
  8. Peace

Peace New Member

This is nice... if we would have these kinds of handsets ... or armsets .. dont know what i call them but what ever they are them i am sure that it future communications would be a lot better.
  9. Jupiter

Jupiter New Member

I just done get one thing ... which one is the cell phoen.. is that the above one or the one which had been explained below if the Nokia 888.
  10. Register

Register New Member

I think the above one which had been shown in different pics is the Nokia 888 as the below pics don't looks like a handset.
  11. SpArK

SpArK New Member

Below pic is the The future of mobile phones
  12. SpArK

SpArK New Member

The future of mobile phones

The future of mobile phones

http://www.our-picks.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/concept_phone.jpg

I was writing earlier about the Nokia 888 concept phone, that got me thinking. It would be interesting to take a look at the direction mobile phones are heading so I searched around the Web and here’s what I’ve found.

What you see above is just a concept phone designed by Tao Ma, but it just might be the future also. As you can see the phone has no display so no text messages or internet access, but it does have a integrated MP3 player. The way I see it phones like this will be created in the future, as science evolves.

Electronic devices become more specialized and for ladies such phones that can double for a bracelet could be the perfect choice. Also businessmen would choose a device able to perform their daily tasks, as Internet connection, performing office tasks, etc. On the other hand young people would enjoy phones with functions similar to PSP or other portable gaming devices. The way I see it, the future has a phone for each of us.

I got this from
    Google Image Result for http://www.our-picks.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/concept_phone.jpg

Regards
    .:SpArK:.
    :cool:
  13. SpArK

SpArK New Member

14. Rick

Rick New Member

15. SpArK

SpArK New Member

well its all ready launhced china side coz my friend got it and i have seen it too its really Kool :cool: dont know when it will come in india :confused:
  16. saheli

saheli Guest

17. SpArK

SpArK New Member

ya it is mobile :p
  18. Chakde_Airtel

Chakde_Airtel New Member

Bawla hai Ke

Ya bhi kuch phone hai ke
  19. jigu

jigu New Member

let me clear one thing.

these r future phones.

nokia arranged phone designing competition & these pictures show phone from that competition. nokia haven't made this type of phone yet.

may be in near future.
  20. SmoothVibes

SmoothVibes Super Moderator Staff Member

what a funny phone... :D