Setting up Binatone DT 845W airtel modem for other network( Nepal )

Discussion in 'Modems and Routers' started by locomotive, May 25, 2013.

1. locomotive

locomotive New Member

Hello Guys , I am New here so my apologies in advace for any mistakes.

I have Binatone DT 845W airtel router that I used when I was in New Delhi....

Now I am Back In My Home Country Nepal n want to use this router....

Wireless routers are very expensive here around 8 thousand the cheapest one + 2 Thousand for setting up....

I live in a remote part in nepal so I have Only one ISP....that is govt owned Nepal Telecom.. they don;t sent their technician to set it up for us like airtel does in India ...... so strange

I tried to setup the router on my own but was unable....

I am able to use internet with this router using an ethernet cable to my laptop ..... but unable to use wireless cause setting it up is to technical for me

I filled in the VPI , VCI, and User name n password ( Provided by Nepal telecom ) fields during setup and now i am able to use internet with this router using an ethernet cable to my laptop....

my laptop shows a wireless connection the airtel, one that i had in delhi.....so guys please help me...

i hav no one to turn to..............

plz help.....

I
  2. locomotive

locomotive New Member

Hey I managed to configure the router on my own using one of the posts on this website............saved a lot of money...

GOD Is Great
  3. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Could you please post a link to the other thread so people who read this thread in future can get a resolution as well.
  4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member