Reliance Unlimited Talktime

Discussion in 'Reliance Mobile' started by Preeti_20, May 12, 2010.

1. Preeti_20

Preeti_20 Active Member

It was yesterday that I saw a new ad on tv for Reliance Communications. The ad announced their new Simply Unlimited plans for their CDMA customers.

There are two plans to choose from:

Local Pack

The first is a local pack which gives Reliance customers to make unlimited local calls, and for this customer would need to a recharge of Rs299.
    - Local Reliance to Reliance calls will be free
    - Local Reliance to non Reliance calls will be free
    - STD Reliance to Reliance calls will be 50p per minute
    - STD Reliance to non Reliance calls will be 50p per minute

For non reliance calls 30 minutes talk time would be free, but there after a charge would be made at 50p per minute.

National Pack

The second pack is a national pack, which allows Reliance customers to make unlimited national calls, with a recharge of Rs599
    - Local Reliance to Reliance calls will be free
    - Local Reliance to non Reliance calls will be free
    - STD Reliance to Reliance calls will be free
    - STD Reliance to non Reliance calls will be free

The validity for both the packs will last for 30days.

This is one of the best deals I have seen so far, and think it will be very successful. Reliance has always been the first to come with new types of plans, so lets see what other mobile providers will come out with.
  2. vorazeal

vorazeal New Member

no,its crap because have you seen its FUP???

Its only 30 mins per day, its the worst, idk why they call it Unlimited Calls.
  3. mickey

mickey New Member

thats very bad...

what should i do for my prepaid 1 paisa / sec plan, how to achieve it??
  4. Preeti_20

Preeti_20 Active Member

That 30 minutes is for the Local Pack, and if your someone who makes STD calls then why not just go for the National Pack.
  5. vorazeal

vorazeal New Member

well, school/college people don't make such STD calls, and about the buisness people i think most of them opt for Vodafone or Airtel.

hmm they should really make some UL calling pack without any FUP limit and yea Unior Service in U.P has also launched 1 without any FUP limit.
  6. strider

strider New Member

Looks promising but crappy local non network charges.
  7. hitler517

hitler517 New Member

Nice.... Hope they introduce the same in GSM also. :)
  8. Preeti_20

Preeti_20 Active Member

To me it seems like a good deal, as it suitable for those who make STD calls and those who dont, and also for those who make non Reliance calls and those who make majority of Reliance calls!

Generally students or you can call the younger working people, use mobiles alot, so its something suitable for them, as they probably end up recharging their phones more than what the recharge plans cost.
  9. mickey

mickey New Member

599 is very much :((
  10. Preeti_20

Preeti_20 Active Member

Yes it is, but for those who spend more than Rs500 per month on recharging their mobile, then its a good deal for them!
  11. itsmemad

itsmemad Alligator

Are there any post-paid plans? I'm currently using Reliance On-Net Rs. 440 plan. I can make national and local Reliance-to-Reliance call free. I took this plan 2 years back. Perhaps, for new connections, they have increased the rental to Rs. 799/month.

I don't want to take pre-paid as they can change their plans or packs anytime. Post-paid customers are privileged as according to the TRAI, mobile companies can't change or pull-back the plan which they offered to the existing customer.
  12. Sanjeev_man

Sanjeev_man Guest

Ya you are right but one of the biggest disadvantage of Postpaid are:
    1.If you call or not you are liable to pay the rent of your current plan on which you are liable to pay the current rent of plan on which you are
    2.If you cross your current usage beyond the permissible limit then you are charged heavily as broadband limited plans

So always Prepaid is suggested
  13. itsmemad

itsmemad Alligator

Well, I make too many calls. So, there is no question of pre-paid for me.

I contradict. There are no extra charges even if your bill deadline has crossed. They just require the payment, anytime. Only outgoing calls are barred when you cross your credit limit or default the due date. I pay in advance.

So, pre-paid plans are not for me. :)
    Last edited: May 19, 2010
  14. srijith

srijith New Member

Its a crap....30min free per day and charging 50ps/min remaining entire day.......totally crap......that too they didn't in Ad....its their FUP...??
  15. Sanjeev_man

Sanjeev_man Guest

Before startin the thread it wasn't mentioned "CLEARLY" that the person is a heavy caller or not that's why i suggested go for prepaid

@srijith
    What kind of FUP you are implementing here?
    There's no Fup called in Mobile Numbers!!
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010