Re: Call Forwarding Options in MTNL.

Discussion in 'Mtnl Mobile' started by s.linuxusers, Oct 24, 2011.

1. s.linuxusers

s.linuxusers New Member

Hello,

Can some let how to activate call forwarding in MTNL network.

I have a iPhone & the phone has only 1 option for call forwarding as it forwards/Divert all the calls. I want the call only forwarded if my phone is not reachable.
    I did call CC, they suggest since this is handset feature they can'nt help.

Actually, i believe there are certain codes to the optional call forwarding, do any1 here know the codes ? If so do let me know.

Thanks
  2. Preeti_20

Preeti_20 Active Member

Its correct this is a handset feature, and its something you need to activate using your phone options. You need to go into call settings and you should find it somewhere under the name call forwarding.
  3. Raks

Raks Member

All phones have options for forwarding a call, so it would be something you would need to change from your phone setting.
  4. Chetan01

Chetan01 Member

Call forwarding, call waiting options are all something which are managed on the mobile phone settings. These options will be available in the settings option then usually found under call settings.
  5. NeetanNayee

NeetanNayee New Member

Call forwarding, call waiting options are nothing to do with the service provide but your phone. So go to the settings option in your phone and make changes from there.
  6. Ronit

Ronit New Member

There are no codes for this or any other call option. Like others have said change your call options in your phone.