Please How to unlock airtel 3G data card

Discussion in 'Broadband How to' started by Ramshetty.Dotikol, May 25, 2012.

1. Ramshetty.Dotikol

Ramshetty.Dotikol New Member

I gone through airtel 3G data card unlock instruction even i got unlock code and flash code,
    as per instruction i removed my data card from the system & inserted another sim card
    where i suppose to get option to enter unlock & flash code but i did't that option.
    Please looking for better and easy method to unlock my 3G airtel deivece.
  2. dushie

dushie Member

The flash code is used when you do the firmware update on the code. The unlock code is used for unlocking the modem. Based on whatever activity you are performing you need to use the same. You would not get these options by inserting new simcard.
  3. Vinod Prasad

Vinod Prasad New Member

I had airtel huawei E1731 modem and i have unlock code for it. But it didn't ask any code while inserting a new sim. Then how to use other sim card in this modem? please help me.
  4. Arsh Dhillon

Arsh Dhillon New Member

try using dc unlocker
  5. lucky2uk

lucky2uk New Member

Hi I am getting the same problem, Norton found virus in the software and now my computer can't connect to the computer
  6. dushie

dushie Member

Disable norton anti virus while you do this activity, and once done enable it back again.
  7. lucky2uk

lucky2uk New Member

should I reinstall the drivers (mobile partner) etc.
  8. lucky2uk

lucky2uk New Member

Hi I did the same, disable the Norton Antivirus and reinstall the drivers, but still getting the error (unavailable or disconnected)