Plan Change

Discussion in 'BSNL broadband' started by coolguy_jmi, May 2, 2011.

1. coolguy_jmi

coolguy_jmi New Member

Hi guys.. !!!
    I had applied for the plan change through UDAAN on 30 April. Today I got a call from the BSNL to write an application for the same addressing AGM, which I did, and I was told that it should be done by tomorrow.

Now I want to know how will I come to know the plan is changed and normally how much time does it take o happen?? Will I have to speak to exchange SDM to get it implemented or it would be done automatically(BSNL guy said it would be done automatically through the software).
    Also when I asked about the schemes for the customers registering before 31 march, he said I can make use of it. But, He also advised to get a printout of the information(web page) displaying those schemes. Shall I buy his words???
    Advice please..

I cant use the portal to check as I haven't got my customer ID without which I can't even register my self there. When I went to meet the AO for the customer ID, he said he must have not received it yet as April billing haven't been done yet.
  2. essbebe

essbebe LEARNER

Check speed here.
    My Broadband Speed - Broadband Speed Tester.
    ( if there is change in the speed from old plan ). If all unlimited plan
    no problem. Wait for Bill for April 2011

Give the application and get a receipt from CustomerCare of your Exchange. ( If you have any LEAD number from Udaan quote in your application. check there also )
  3. meetdilip

meetdilip The Wizard

4. coolguy_jmi

coolguy_jmi New Member

Hi bro.. !!!

I have given one application in the BSNL circle office office addressing to AGM and the guy gave me the order number allotted. So shall I give one more application in the local exchange. As far as the plans are concerned I have opted BBG-FN-COMBO-500, which is not unlimited one. But I should be illegible for the 15 days Unlimited DL scheme as the registration was done before 31 March.

Current plan; BBG-HOME-COMBO-625(unlimited)