Ping Issue

Discussion in 'Reliance Broadband' started by Chintan Sheth, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Chintan Sheth

Chintan Sheth New Member

I am from Ahmedabad a all time online Gamer
    Since the last month i am getting 200+ pings in all CS 1.6 servers and some of the servers i cant even Connect.
    Pls help me out will this problm get solved?
    I asked a local guy from company and he says you cant get pings less than that but i was getting <30 ping for years before...
    Pls suggest some nice ISP which gives better pings in Ahmedabad
  2. sarveshmotihari

sarveshmotihari Tech Crazy!!

Which Broadband connection are you using??
  3. cool_techie_tvm

cool_techie_tvm Amor vincit omnia

Reliance Broadband is only suitable for torrenting / other forms of downloading purposes. Expect higher ping values while trying out online gaming / video conferencing / video streaming because of the highly saturated network. If you require lower pings, I would suggest sticking with Airtel BB.
  4. Xenos

Xenos New Member

Saturated in certain areas or is it the same case pan India? No one in my street has Rbb I've applied for connection, will I get good pings etc.?
  5. cool_techie_tvm

cool_techie_tvm Amor vincit omnia

I experience high ping rates when I try domestic IP addresses (such as 8.8.8.8). However, I know certain subscribers based in Pune who gets less than 20ms ping rates to google's DNS server IPs.

You need to get the connection and try it out first hand in order to see the pings. But I can say that Airtel offered low ping rates to these IP addresses. Their FUP was the only issue.