Nokia Mobile Phones

Discussion in 'Nokia' started by Preeti_20, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Preeti_20

Preeti_20 Active Member

Nokia mobile phones have always been my favourite brand of mobiles. Nokia has a wide range and variety of phones suitable for everyones needs.

I dont have a personal favourite of Nokia phones as i like a majority of them which are different in their own ways.

Anyone else like Nokia phones and which one?
  2. Chinmay

Chinmay New Member

I like my 5 yrs old Nokia 1100, still happy with its battery performance.
    I love to disturb others with the help of its torchlight during night, its like Disco lights for others!:50:

But I would recommend N73 to everyone.
  3. sb21pro

sb21pro Banned

3315 best
  4. Chinmay

Chinmay New Member

I gifted brand new 5110 to sb21pro!
    Bluetooth and wifi chal raha hai naa? And hows music quality? Awesome naa?
    :D :D
  5. aima123

aima123 New Member

Since cellphones become trend to public I haven't tried any brand yet, only Nokia phones I like the most and don't have any plans to shift to other brand yet. But maybe someday. hehehe.
  6. just4kix

just4kix Guardian Angel Staff Member

E71 is quite cool.
  7. SmoothVibes

SmoothVibes Super Moderator Staff Member

Nokia E 71 is good but bit expensive and not really easy for pocket, i prefer small and handy phone which can fit in your pocket easily, i m using Nokia 3230 (personal phone) and Nokia 1100 (corporate number) and satisfied with both :)

the other phone which i really like and will buy very soon is Nokia 5310 coz i like its battery backup and can play music for 24 hours :)
  8. strider

strider New Member

I am satisfied with my N82.
  9. aima123

aima123 New Member

I salute with your idea dude. I don't like also bulky phone. Small and thin match with my taste.
  10. Mr.Tooth Fairy

Mr.Tooth Fairy New Member

i am happy with my nokias..................... n73 , 6500, 7610, 1100 , 6300 .... all ae nice.. now planning for n95!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. jhellie_baby

jhellie_baby New Member

I like nokia phones compared to any other phones available in the market. Nokia phones are user friendly and are very easy to use. I like the N90 phone. :)
  12. mylabur2u

mylabur2u Guest

where can i get free nokia software
  13. Mr.Tooth Fairy

Mr.Tooth Fairy New Member

hwat fone u got?? and wat softwares u need??
  14. iChaitanya

iChaitanya New Member

I hate Nokia s60 mobiles.

Why?
    > Because they are slow like a snail!

Sony Ericsson (preferably modded) rocks!
  15. asim_rocks

asim_rocks Guest

am a nokia fan. i think theyre very user friendly, i just dont see myself buyin anythin apart frm nokia . my fav wld be the current phone m using 5310. the entire express music range is kinda good.
  16. smnesmwhr

smnesmwhr Guest

Nokia N-series is good in features, but bad with battery life and the OS sometimes hangs..

If you want to use GPS (no use in India at this time) or can make use of wi-fi on your phone, then N95 is a good option.

Preeti, assuming you are a girl, I have not found any Nokia phones sleek enough (girly enough).
  17. mohanjs

mohanjs New Member

Certainly.... Nokia rules... the OS is much better than Motorolas and Apple as well.... Nokia is extremely user friendly..... i have lways been very satisfied with all the models...... cant even think of switching over...... but they need to increase the range of business phones
  18. prasannaganesh

prasannaganesh New Member

Nokia is the best phone ever, comes with value for money,

i have used many other phones and because of the irritating user interface, i switched back to nokia,

I hate motorola for the slow process,but some user interface options are great.

nokia is the best and balanced,when it comes to performance, user interface, battery and life time.

i am planning to buy new nokia phone this new year.

so

finally i vote for Nokia.
  19. sandeep1143

sandeep1143 New Member

my n70 wifi

Hi now i m using nokia n70 but wifi is not given in it but i want to use wifi in my n70.could u say trhat how could i do this.could i add a wifi hardwre in my cell.whats the cost........
  20. NrN Kill

NrN Kill New Member

N3110c- Best economic phone...