No Response From Reliance

Discussion in 'Reliance Broadband' started by sh6690, Nov 18, 2012.

1. sh6690

sh6690 New Member

Reliance truly is a bunch of worthless shits.i requested for a new connection on the 28th of OCT and still no response.been giving complaints daily regarding this and again no response.why are these idiots even providing a Broadband service

IF ANYONE IS THINKING OF TAKING UP A RELIANCE CONNECTION,REST ASSURED THAT UR FALLING INTO A TRAP
  2. cool_techie_tvm

cool_techie_tvm Amor vincit omnia

Reliance executives have this habit of ignoring new connection requests if they do not serve your area / if there are no free ports available in the area. Perhaps this is why they are not responding to your new connection request.
  3. Sangram Bandsode

Sangram Bandsode New Member

Hi All,

Just sharing the pathetic experience with Reliance mobile service.

I was using Reliance 3G data card which was 7.2 MBPS, But it was not giving me speed more than 200-250 KBPS..
    I did complaint to Reliance person from whom i get the data card & spoken with his seniors also even complaint to Customer care too, but nobody has bother to response well and solve the problem.

So I return the Reliance 7.2 Mbps dongle
    I have told to customer care to terminate my service.
    It was aground 40 days before . But still its activated & I got Bill this month. I have paid last months Bill & still its showing as a due in this months Bill
    Its Really Pathetic & Shameful service from Reliance.

Would you really like to trust on Reliance anymore?