New user of Reliance netconnect+ - website sign up

Discussion in 'Reliance Broadband' started by Sonu.in, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Sonu.in

Sonu.in New Member

Hi,

recently i have taken reliance netconnect+ broadband connection and i am using it. i want to check my usage on reliance website for this i am trying to sign up myself on it.

when i try to register it ask ask for name, Reliance Phone No and email id. i am giving my MDN no in Reliance Phone No field but it does not accept it. it gives error "Either this is a prepaid phone number or a postpaid phone number which is not valid."

i try to call customer care also on 020-3033555 and provided my data card no/MDN no but got recorded message that this no is not a valid no.

does anybody has idea how to sign up on reliance website.

thanks
    sonu
  2. panchabhut

panchabhut Active Member

3. searcharge

searcharge Guest

try to connect with the website which pops up when you log in ...

try to include 0 (zero) before your number

:)
  4. diafurnisher

diafurnisher New Member

Registering problem

Hello friends
    as i m trying to get register on HTTP// myservice.relianceada.com and during feeling the register form at in image the characters appear doesnt accept that alphabet

thanks
    deva

its really very hectic to get register with the relaince somehow i have enter the signing page but now its not getting sign in now i have stuck to change the password:mad:
    Last edited: May 1, 2010
  5. Helping My Friend

Hai My Friend
    I will Give U Some Suggestion About Your Problems
    When It Ask Don,t Give Your Personal No Just Give The Which Is The
    Package Box Or Call To 180030005555 Its A Toll Free Number Continue Through The IVR & U Will Be Connected To The Technical Expert Of Reliance

Bye
  6. VíMål Pâtêl

VíMål Pâtêl New Member

go to reliance broadband.co.in and just fill the required details than you can sign up :)

stet admit card