MTS Mblaze for BSNL evdo ?

Discussion in 'MTS MBlaze' started by manutrivedi, Jun 20, 2010.

1. manutrivedi

manutrivedi New Member

Heloo,
    I have MTS Mblaze can i use it for BSNL EVDO, is it possible.......;)
    Becoz MTS Mblaze modem is also a EVDO USB Modem, can it be unlocked? I opened it but theres no sim in it, i just found a slot for memory card.
    Anyone expert on this problem.....
    i just checked out BSNL WebsiteEVDO :

Sl No. Particulars EVDO EVDO
    1 Sales price of data card in Rs.(incllusive of all tax) 2500*

2 Activation charges in Rs. Free

3 Activation charges in case customer brings his own data card in Rs. 350

4 Initial usage value with card in Rs.399

5 Validity of initial talk value in days 50 days

6 Data usage charges (peak hour) Rs.0.05/100KB

7 Data usage charges (Off-peak hour- 11.00 PM to 07.00 AM) Rs.0.025/100KB

8 Normal recharge top ups applicable to CDMA/WLL Voice Plans will be allowed under NIC & EVDO Card

What BSNL is saying in the Sl. No. 3 option (Activation charges in case customer brings his own data card in Rs.350):confused:
    you can get detail information after opening BSNL site and then go to EVDO plan page

Does anyone here any idea about this ?
    Should i enquire about this option in BSNL Customer Care or anyone have any idea....
    What u say guys , iam sorry for MTS people, urs service is gud but Unlimited Plan hmmmm i dont think so u have it, BSNL have and i love Unlimited.....
    I want to use my MTS mBLAZE on BSNL EVDO and want to opt for their UL Plan and they already said in their website in the III OPTION.... but i wanna be 100% sure about this first before contacting BSNL
    Plss reply guys...
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  2. ramli7

ramli7 Member

@manutrivedi

3. Activation charges in case customer brings his own data card in Rs. 350.

is correct. All other details from 4 to 7 are for only Prepaid connection. 8 is common for both prepaid and postpaid.

For post paid, you are having only one plan. i.e Rs 750 Unlimited, which you are asking for. The device for both prepaid and postpaid are same.

If your card ( brought by you for activation only ) is with embedded RUIM ( SIM ) they will reprogram it for BSNL network. If it is having removable RUIM, BSNL will supply, activated BSNL RUIM, to you.

BSNL only offers, cheap unlimited plan.
  3. manutrivedi

manutrivedi New Member

thanks Ramil i will contact the BSNL through customer care first and will tell them that i have a MTS Mblaze and will ask them can i use ur EVDO unlimited plan over it. One thing i really know is thast MTS Mblaze modem is also a EVDO modem i googled it but i am less confident about help from BSNL people, coz they are sarkari naukri wala people and less care about getting a customer... but i never seen any sim or RUIM IN MY MODEM ......well thanks for ur reply.... it was helpful
  4. selvamv

selvamv New Member

Reliance netconnect broadband to BSNL EVDO ?

Hi,
    I have reliance netconnect broadband plus, can i convert it to bsnl?
    If so bsnl company does it or we have to do it some shops?
  5. manutrivedi

manutrivedi New Member

hi iselvamy, i also want to know such thing, can u plss contact the bsnl people about this here in my city nobody knows about that ?
  6. ramli7

ramli7 Member

It is authorizing you and activating your device to connect to BSNL network.So only BSNL CSC will do it and not in any shops I believe. Only prepaid vouchers etc in shops.

I have replied to your PM also :)
  7. r.dyp

r.dyp Member

MTS has 2 modems - ZTE AC2766 premium and AC2746 standard.

ZTE AC2766 has a RUIM slot, if u can unlock it u can use it with BSNL CDMA RUIM and prepaid unlimited is now available @ 750 p.m.

But I have no idea how to unlock!
  8. dharmpaji

dharmpaji New Member

BSNL EVDO on MTS ZTE 2766 data card

hi,
    i have unlocked the MTS 2766 data card and it is accepting bsnl cdma R-UIM Card but the dialer software detect the network setting and returning an error "please insert mts data card" while i am able to put any other R-UIM of MTS and i have checked the balance and check my no. options which is showing MDN of R-UIM. it means it is unlocked and accepting other R-UIM. but the another network lock is there in dialing software and it detect network and returning this error.

please help if somebody having unlocked dialer software of zte2766 data card
  9. pavitrathepure

pavitrathepure New Member

Regarding Dialer

You can manually create a dial-up internet connection in your system - i don't know how to, but my friend has done it, and it works.... or, download the free generic dialer for ur product from ZTE website. i don't know if the second method shall work, although, it should. kindly share how you jailbreaked (unlocked) ur mts dongle. is the default mdn working if you do not insert another ruim?
  10. meetdilip

meetdilip The Wizard

What is R-UIM Card ? Reliance ?
  11. panchabhut

panchabhut Active Member

you can use the normal dial of windows. no need for the mts provided dialer. just create a new dial-up internet connection with relevant details for BSNL and select modem as ZTE from the list. but you need a OMH RUIM as otherwise the network PRL (data bearer) would be missing.

RUIM is for CDMA what SIM is for GSM
  12. meetdilip

meetdilip The Wizard

Thanks Panchabhut. Any other ISP offering RUIMs which can be bought from open market ?
  13. panchabhut

panchabhut Active Member

now all CDMA players provide OMH RUIM
  14. abani

abani Member

How to use other SIM in MTS Mblaze data card

Hi, I have a MTS Mblaze data card, when i open the data card one GSM sim slot is there but when i insert another sim it now working. Please find the below details for your reference. I m very new to internet and data card. HUAWEI EC122 CDMA1XHSD USB STICK FCC ID - QISEC122 MEID NO - A000002DA7C68E4 PESN - 80FDC1AC S/N - HIA9MB1141316657 Hi, I have a MTS Mblaze data card, when i open the data card one GSM sim slot is there but when i insert another sim it now working. Please find the below details for your reference. I m very new to internet and data card. HUAWEI EC122 CDMA1XHSD USB STICK FCC ID - QISEC122 MEID NO - A000002DA7C68E4 PESN - 80FDC1AC S/N - HIA9MB1141316657
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
  15. wantedterror

wantedterror New Member

hi friend,
    i can give u some suggestion if u r having prbs with dial up
    go to mblaze>tools>option>profile management
    on that click new
    give your bsnl access number, user name and password and add that profile and make it as default
    now u try to connect it..
  16. abani

abani Member

Hi ZTEMASTER, 1st you say "“if anybody wants to unlock the zte ac2766 for use with all the service providers-tata, reliance, garuda etc, you can do it 100% with a cheap software......write to me at srvsh.choudhary(at)gmail.com” Now you are saying “ZTE AC 2746 AND ZTE AC 2766 NEW VERSION UNLOCK………. if anybody wants to unlock the NEW VERSION ZTE AC 2746 AND ZTE AC 2766 OR OLD VERSION easily for use with all the service providers-tata, reliance, garuda etc, you can do it 100% with a cheap software…GURANTEED...... Mob: 09136133400 “ Did you know really how to unlock or you want to full your mail box and you are happy with receiveing calls. I think know one send you mail or no one call for that you are hungry for mail and call If you know really anything you will share.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
  17. daskmd

daskmd New Member

can u break my mts mbrowse any data adu-200c modem for any ruim support?? Pls reply fast
  18. Dear All,

We would like to inform you to not to trust any unauthorized communication related to unlocking of any MTS branded device from any blogs/ websites as this may corrupt your Device / Computer.

MTS, takes no responsibility for the damage caused as a result of relaying on the content of such blogs/ websites and any tempering with the device software or hardware. Appropriate troubleshooting steps are mentioned in our official website.

We assure you, we would take necessary stringent measures for the owners who are promoting such unauthorized misleading communication.

Regards
    MTS Customer Service India

19. daskmd

daskmd New Member

THANKS MTS CUSTOMER SERVICE,
    YOU R RIGHT THAT I DO NOT WANT TO SKIP MTS MBROWSE, BUT THINK
    1.WHEN THE RELIANCE 1X AND TATA PHOTON WHIZ GIVES THE UNLIMITED PLANS AT RS.189/- AND Rs.199/- FOR 30DAYS,
    2.BSNL 1X Rs.250/- FOR 30DAYS
    WHY SHOULD I USE MTS MBROWSE FOR Rs.325/- FOR 30 DAYS FOR SAME SPEED.
    I AM FROM WEST BENGAL.
    PLS CHANGE YOUR PLAN WITHIN Rs.199/-
    THANKS AND MUST REPLY
  20. Hi,
    Thank you for your query. Please specify your Name and Contact number so that we can contact you to resolve your query.
    Regards
    MTS Customer Service India