I need paper recharge coupons of idea 3g

Discussion in 'Idea 3G' started by Mikhail Johnson, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Mikhail Johnson

Mikhail Johnson New Member

i can't get idea 3g paper recharge coupons nowadays anymore in Trivandrum,Kerala
    i use rs 20 coupons alot
    please make available the facility to do paper recharge via internet recharge
    or if there is please guide me to proper site
    also has anyone got 21mbps speed with idea in this plan??
    I got maximum upto 7.2 mbps because my device only supports that much
    have to say idea 3g is fastest
    but they could make it easier for customers
  2. ideacellular

ideacellular New Member

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no. and alternate contact number. Also mention your token ID 205IC346565.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular
  3. Mike Hussey

Mike Hussey New Member

Recharging your mobile phone online saves your time. And you don’t need to go to market for that. And you can recharge it just from your home. Now it has become even more better to recharge your mobile phone online. How would you react if I say you can recharge your mobile phone online for free? I’m sure you would say ‘IT’S GOOD’.

4. William Jone

William Jone Banned

Useful of Using Online Recharge

I make recharge on Online Recharge Docomo for Prepaid,Online Recharge Docomo in fastrecharge website for postpaid and all Online Mobile Recharge services are available with actual price listing from the service provider without any added amount
  5. William Jone

William Jone Banned

Yes, Have Mobile Recharge saves our time. You can recharge at anytime through online. We can't get recharge shops at pver night. As i told in my last reply,i will always recharge with fastrecharge website.