I feel deprived ....

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Complaints' started by ArvindPrasad, Sep 21, 2009.

1. ArvindPrasad

ArvindPrasad Guest

I am a member since March 2009, and a regular at this forum but when ever there is some important things which i need to access it returns with a message

"ArvindPrasad, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

This is really disgusting ... I do not know what to do

:confused:
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

The reason you see that message is that you have not verified your e-mail address and thats the reason your thread also went into moderation.

Verify your e-mail address and you wont have this issue again.

And please post in a relevant sub forum... "bsnl broadband" section is not where this thread should be... moving it to suggestions and complaints section.

Thanks

Just4kix also left a message for you in your own post here : http://www.indiabroadband.net/bsnl-broadband/23047-poor-download-speed-please-help.html#post241990
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2009