How vodafone threatens and harrasses your friends and family

Discussion in 'Vodafone Mobile' started by sushilkumar, Jan 23, 2010.

1. sushilkumar

sushilkumar New Member

Subject: Initimidating tactis of Vodafone. Harrassment of a customer.

Dear Sir,

I had subscribed to a vodafone connection 9884827027 which was not working and the reason cited was a network connectivity problem. The problem started on Oct 2 , 2009 and no action whatsoever was taken on my complaint. I was only told to change the sim card, but still i had the same issue. Vodafone had sent a mail stating there are technical issues and it will be solved. In the mean time I got a mail from Alfren asking me to pay Rs. 4067/- which made me wonder how the bill could be so steep. Thereafter Legal cell sent me two mails and I replied to them for which there was no reply. For the last week your Legal Cell team is contacting all the numbers I had called, friends and relatives and threatening them verbally. It is highly unfair on your part to call them invading their privacy. A lady called Kavitha from 9884419214 and a gentleman named Jonathan from 9884796115 have been threatening them using threatening tactics. In fact one of my relatives has recorded the call from Kavitha which will be used to show the higher ups how low your personnel can go. All of them propose to take this matter to the cyber crime police officials and to the government highlighting how vodafone cares for their subscribers.

I have not received any bill so far for this number and only a mail which states that I have to pay Rs. 4067.

In the above circumstances I request you to do the following:

1. Direct your Recover or your legal team not to intimidate me and my folks any further. If you plan to take it legally I am ready for a court settlement where am sure justice will be rendered and it will give me an opportunity to showcause to the common man how vodafone works. A Non working tower and network connectivity problem, highly inflated bills, no action taken against complaints and lastly calling and threatening friends and relatives.

2. Ask your personnel to meet me and resolve this issue.

regards
    sushil
  2. Sumit020

Sumit020 New Member

Hey this is not Vodafone site, why are you asking reply on it?
    If you are just sharing your experience its ok, then.
  3. funguru

funguru New Member

i guess he is sharing his experience, i had a friend on reliance and had the similar issue, he bill was higher then expected and then when he did not pay, reliance legal team sent him a notic and also started calling all his relatives and friends.. really how low can a company go. and why is not this taken seriously by the law?
  4. sushilkumar

sushilkumar New Member

Hi Sumit I just sent the mail i had sent to vodafone for your understanding. Thanks

Hi Funguru Thanks for your post. Really wonder what the government does to safeguard the privileges the constitution has bestowed on an Indian Citizen wherein an MNC creeps to such low demeaning mechanisms. Probably they are trying to follow the credit card line.
  5. funguru

funguru New Member

Sushil, the govt and companies are hand in glove. The TRAI was formed for this purpose only, to regulate what companies do but it seems to be just an extension of the companies now... they never did anything in the interest of the ppl and they still have no power to do anything except to send show cause letter to companies to which theyprobably just get a packet full of sweet.. ahem.. money!! to keep their mouths shut.
  6. Aboosoft

Aboosoft New Member

I'm using vodafone prepaid.. actually (like most networks) they're also bulk activating some services like daily fun (??), devotional, songs etc. without any of customer's decision. but even we called cust. care they'll definitely tell that it's activated by us itself! okay.. no problem..but if even we're talking about these cheating.. they can talk bloody things.. (i've got actually).. no matter.. they can's solve any problem regarding that.. This is the main problem of the vodafone network.. (i've worked for Airtel cust .care in HTMT, chennai).. if we did like this in there.. there is no job for him anymore there..!!! so Airtel cust care remains better than vodafone..
  7. Aboosoft

Aboosoft New Member

If you can solve any problem please take an initiative for this. I have vodafone prepaid connection. Near by my home there's two towers of vodafone (1 is 1 km far and another is around 3 km (but getting full coverage from this tower)). Even though at every call doing from home should drops. My place is Indianoor, Kottakkal Via, Malappuram Dist. Kerala. :) I believe you can do something for this problem (??). Or please share what we can do? (Note: I've complained many time to cust care.)
  8. kikloo

kikloo New Member

Hello,

I would just like to confirm 1 thing and it applies to all types of service providers where computers are controlling stuff:

1. Computers never make a mistake.
    2. Mistake is made either by human (controlling the computer) or the program has bugs or its coded to be bad by purpose. So if any stupid customer care executive tells you next time that you got huge bill due to computer error then ask them the name of the stupid operator behind that computer error.

Hope that you understand that computers are just doing what they are being told too.

Thanks.
  9. Aboosoft

Aboosoft New Member

Every one please be alerted about the spammers coming here by telling that they can solve issues and asking our cell number and email id.. and for a PAYMENT..!! I don't recommend to share those.. I thinks forum should'nt be used for making money by cheating someone. just be attention..!
  10. vinit

vinit New Member

this is really cheap stuff how low can a company fall that to like vodafone !!!!
  11. Raccoon

Raccoon New Member

My experience has been quite different. Airtel is the BIGGEST thug in the pack. I'v lost count of how many times they have activated packs and services without my consent, looted my balance without explaination, changed the time of their billing clock to bill at base rates even in happy hours, devised crafty plans, etc., etc. And they have NEVER refunded a dime. These nefarious tactics, poor network and bad CC made me finally ditch them.

Reliance did it just once, and refunded money after complaining. They even refunded money which was deducted due to non activation of GPRS pack, etc.

Idea has been the least problematic. Have never detected any looting by these despicable means.

As for the thread opener, you can just lodge a police complaint regarding this matter. Make sure you have noted down the numbers and the time and date.
  12. Jaxx89

Jaxx89 New Member

It is practically of no use.
    As funguru said These companies are partners in crimes.
    I have been constantly being harassed by these goons for over a year and I have been constantly complaining.
    The problem is that I prefer going by the book plus I have had this number for 8 yrs now and cannot change until the pathetic Govt. and TRAI finally decide to implement MNP

The worst is that their service is the worst even customer support.
    Now that I have reduced my usage and using another number more, they have the guts to call and ask why am I not using the service as if they wanna disconnect.
  13. vinit

vinit New Member

thats probably the height its none of their business to call and ask why arent u making more calls
  14. mickey

mickey New Member

people should pay their bills on right times...
  15. Jaxx89

Jaxx89 New Member

@mickey Paying the bills on time has got nothing to do with the service.
  16. mickey

mickey New Member

see...

i have heard that Reliance guys do such kind of criminal stuff.. and even i have personally seen anti-social kind of guys coming to my bill asking for bills...but they never treated us badly..

why???
    the same people are harrasing others... isnt that proper??or they are partial to my family, just??
  17. Jaxx89

Jaxx89 New Member

Well The Reliance guys did the same thing at my brothers shop, First they threatened by calling and then they sent some people over.
    The goof up here was that they never sent the actual bill nor a duplicate and started harassing him to pay the bill.
    Stupid dumb idiots.

I had to lodge a complaint to the DOT only then they solved the problem.

18. mickey

mickey New Member

yes you are right.. even with us they are doing this.. they dont send bills, neither any intimation of bill but they will ask for payments...
    last time i fought to their officer from Mumbai office. and he was very serious and scolded all the office guys of my place. so things got ok frm sometime by than..
  19. Jaxx89

Jaxx89 New Member

Lucky for you conz I tried contacting the Nodal officer several times
    trust me Reliance Nodal officer is a fake.......its just a show
  20. mickey

mickey New Member

reliance network is good...
    what about Vodafone?? how are its services at your place?? My mother has a postpaid on Voda and its ridiculous... she cant give it up cause its the number circled to our relatives..