- In order to send a voice sms customers need to dial * then the mobile number of the person who you want to send the message to.
- When customers receive a voice message they will get a sms via text notifying them of a voice sms, they then can dial *0* in order to hear the voice sms.
- In order to listen to an old voice sms, users need to dial *1*
- Users who do not have a BSNL network and receive a voice message will get instructions on how to listen to the voice sms
- Any handset can be used to use the voice sms