How to Rip Blu-Ray Disks

Discussion in 'Computer hardware and software tips and tricks' started by Parminder, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

How to Rip Blu-Ray Disks

With Blu-Ray becoming the most commonly used disc format today, it's only natural for people to need to know how to rip their blu-ray discs onto their PC so they have a back-up. This can easily be accomplished using a software known as BLU-RAY RIPPER. Now before racing off to download this software, the first thing to do is check whether or not your PC is compatible. First off, make sure that you have a blu-ray compatible drive installed as well as a large amount of space available on your computers hard drive. The suggested PC minimum requirements for BLU-RAY RIPPER are as follows:
    - A PC installed with Microsoft Windows Vista/XP/2000
    - Intel or AMD processors with minimum 1GHz clock
    - Minimum monitor resolution of 800 : 600
    - Color depth of 32 bit
    - Minimum RAM requirement – 128 MB

Assuming your PC has met the requirements to run the program, here's a quick list of instructions on how to use it.
    Step 1: Download, install, and run the BLU-RAY RIPPER program.
    Step 2: Select the drive containing your blu-ray disc.
    Step 3: Choose the output format and whether or not you would like subtitles.
    Step 4: Select where you would like to save the file.
    Step 5: Convert

Hopefully with this your able to successfully back-up all of your blu-ray discs.
  2. sarveshmotihari

sarveshmotihari Tech Crazy!!

Nice Info Admin..
  3. nwsr

nwsr New Member

how can i rip a BD Disc from my ps3 ?
  4. chris198810

chris198810 New Member

If you just wanan rip a Blu ray disc, to get a blu-ray ripper is the solution. I've ripped a couple of BDs to my new iPad with the help of my Blu-ray ripper from Brorsoft. The conversion speed is truly satisfactory.
  5. just4kix

just4kix Guardian Angel Staff Member

You cannot rip discs from a ps3 because it is just a console and not a computer. You need a pc with bd drive plus software to rip.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2