How to INCREASE UPLOAD Speed

Discussion in 'BSNL broadband' started by vin30681, Nov 18, 2008.

1. vin30681

vin30681 New Member

I m using bsnl broadband plan 500 C. i m getting download speed of 210 KB/s and upload speed of 40 KB/s. is their any way to increase upload speed
  2. itsmemad

itsmemad Alligator

Just Pray... :) no therez not... ADSL connections are made for low upload speeds... I get around 50-60 KB/s(in utorrent) upload since beginning... It never improved....
  3. Archer

Archer New Member

There is no way of increasing upload speed.
    But my upload speed is twice that of my download speed in Home 750 UL plan. If I had that much download speed it would have been nice.
  4. Sandeepbg

Sandeepbg New Member

:eek::eek1:
    Then how do you maintain a good ratio on private torrent sites.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  5. itsmemad

itsmemad Alligator

:) I don't give a damn to any ratio... Thats cuz their rule states that either keep ur torrents seeding for 1:1 ratio... or seed them for min. 72 hrs... I opt for latter... :cool:
  6. Archer

Archer New Member

My seeding ration is always above 1:1 thanks to the high upload speed. So I always remove the file right after I finish downloading. :cool:
  7. itsmemad

itsmemad Alligator

@ Archer
    Ur case is 1 of the exceptions I heard... And believe me its always with 750UL plan... One guy is getting 60-100 KBps in d/l here... :)
  8. Sandeepbg

Sandeepbg New Member

Same case with me :17:
  9. superprash2003

superprash2003 New Member

usually its 512kbps upload i think.. so that would be approx 64KB/s..
  10. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

i have my UL speed at 20-50 kb/s but i use nrpg ratio master to improve my ratio on private traker . try it
  11. mvs sarma

mvs sarma Member

it might by KBps not Kbps ( kilobytes and not kilobits)
  12. imrock

imrock The Master

i have a very good example.one time dilip got the speed of 2MBps in UL 750!
    believe or not but its true!

if its kbps then he would be so annoyed with speed!it would take hours to download a 50MB file!lol:D
  13. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Ratiomaster

You can use RatioMaster, it tricks the torrent site that you are uploading when you are not. and you can even set the upload rate asmuch as you whant

You can download it from here (there are 2 links in the bottom of the page and a password)
  14. hitler517

hitler517 New Member

Just pray to get 210/40 speeds...........................