How to get IT Return for Past Three Years?

Discussion in 'Investment and Finance' started by haija, May 27, 2013.

  1. haija

    haija Member

    I am trying to get home loan from SBI, The Branch Manager told me to submit IT Return for Past Three Years. I am running a small browsing centre in my home town. Having PAN Card but not paid Income Tax ever. What could I do?
  2. Admin

    Admin Administrator Staff Member

    IT returns for the past 3 years means submit proof of the amount of income tax you have paid over the last three years which banks normally use as an indication of your earnings. Your bank then takes into consideration your repaying capacity to see how much EMI you are able to afford and will offer you a loan accordingly.

    If you havent been filing your tax returns then I dont see SBI providing you a home loan unless you are able to some how prove your income.

Share This Page