How to check balance and validity of BSNL EVDO data card

Discussion in 'Bsnl EVDO' started by Parminder, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I recieved a PM from a member asking how to check balance and validity for Bsnl evdo data cards so I thought I would post a new thread so new users who come looking for this info would find this thread.

This is how you do it:
    Go to this page : http://117.254.199.10/balance.php

Just input your circle and your prepaid number and you should be able to view your details.
  2. Admin

3. Admin

If any one knows where to check for other states please post the links in this thread.
  4. nirmal7

nirmal7 New Member

bsnl is integrating all the states in the cdma customer portal. from there you can do almost all things like recharge, stop service, change plan, activate value added packs, etc etc.
  5. Admin

@Nirmal7
    Do you have a link to the new CDMA portal? Posting here would help a lot of people.
  6. nirmal7

nirmal7 New Member

of course here is the page link:-
    BSNL Portal || Online Payments portal -- Landline/FTTH bills-Cellone Bills-Online recharge

open the page and click on prepaid mobile.it will ask for username and password. registration is free and one time only like any other service. after sucessfully logging in it shows a page something like below.from here you can check balance, recharge, stop service, change plan, start service etc.
    Untitled4.png
  7. Admin

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing Nirmal.