How do i Check usage in airtel broadband connection?

Discussion in 'Airtel Broadband' started by rbrajesh, Dec 8, 2007.

1. rbrajesh

rbrajesh New Member

SOrry if this topic is already posted anywhere....

BSNL provides customers with a way to check how much bandwidth that they have consumed...

Is there a similar service provided by Airtel? Could anyone please tell me how do i check my bandwidth usage?
  2. xwhyz

xwhyz New Member

Instead of relying on your ISP to provide you with usage of the net. You can go ahead and install netmeter on your computer and this utility will tell you how much you used every month. You can also see the reports on a day to day basis also.
  3. descorpio

descorpio New Member

can you tell me where i could get this netmeter? Because i too want to check my usage. Please paste the link here. Many would be finding it useful. And with the usage, you could apply and demand a username and password to check your account usage. The procedure for this is, you must fill up a form with a passport size photo and with an id proof.

Within 48 hours you will receive email which has your id and password. Also they will contact you through the customer care.
  4. Blazer

Blazer New Member

Below is the link to the site where you can download netmeter.
    Download NetMeter 1.1.3 - NetMeter is a small, customizable network bandwidth monitoring program - Softpedia