How Can I Check BSNL PORTAL BROADBAND USAGE

Discussion in 'BSNL broadband' started by Gaurav Rao, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Gaurav Rao

Gaurav Rao New Member

Hey Guys,
    Iam At my Brother's place at karad in satara. i want to know how can i check my Usage ..? When i go to data.bsnl.in it show go to following pages
    but when i visit it.. it asks for user-id n password ..? but when i type portal id and password or service id n password . . . . . . . . . ! !
    REGARDS . . . .
  2. meetdilip

meetdilip The Wizard

Please post the link to that site. Selfcare portals needs registration. It will take time. If you are accessing data.bsnl.in, use your portal ID.
  3. essbebe

essbebe LEARNER

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  4. Gaurav Rao

Gaurav Rao New Member

5. meetdilip

meetdilip The Wizard

This site requires registration.
  6. Gaurav Rao

Gaurav Rao New Member

Hey How To Register..... can i change plan online on this site..??? and customer id means the telephone bill Customer ID...??
  7. meetdilip

meetdilip The Wizard

Ya. You can find it on your telephone bill.

You cannot change the plan online. For this you need to give an application manually. Read my " Precautions during plan change ".
  8. Gaurav Rao

Gaurav Rao New Member

i know application process. . . . . but can i check which plan is goin on ...? on this site..???
  9. meetdilip

meetdilip The Wizard

Yes. You can check your current plan.
  10. matrix

matrix New Member

Whenever I try the self care site and try to register, the message says your registration is pending with bsnl. Based on your experience what will be the average time taken for this to happen from bsnl?
  11. ceasar

ceasar New Member

thjey didn't gave me Username and passwords,they said they are feeded in my router,is there any way to check it?
  12. meetdilip

meetdilip The Wizard

Yes and No. In the " internet connection " settings you can find your user name. Password is usually password. But to check your usage, you need portal ID. They keep it in their records. Ask them, just one minute business.
  13. Gaurav Rao

Gaurav Rao New Member

i have my customer Id . . but mine is 15 digit id.. n they as only 10 digits
  14. essbebe

essbebe LEARNER

Where do you check your usage ?
    If in BSNL Portal you should get a PORTALID
    usually 14 digits like GAU01234042010 and default pW password.
    ( ask your exchange )
    If in Loading Portal...
    you have to create a new user ID ( of your choice )
    Password will be emailed to you.
    USE the customer number givien in Telephone bill to register.
    Thereafter log in here and check your usage.
    In the meantime download "NetWorx" from web and have a record of your usage.
    on hourly/daily/weekly/monthly basis.
    http://www.softperfect.com/products/networx/
  15. Why don't you try SMS service I've been using it since very long time now. Just register yourself here

Web Registration for Usage Alerts

and you will get Free Weekly Usage alerts.
  16. essbebe

essbebe LEARNER