high speed internet browser

Discussion in 'BSNL broadband' started by ajas.nap, Jun 7, 2009.

1. ajas.nap

ajas.nap New Member

which is the best internet browser...?
  2. deepmohan

deepmohan Its Time To Change !

Well currently IE8 is the best browser and its now free too..its faster than before, more secure than Firefox.
  3. panchabhut

panchabhut Active Member

That could be the start of a long debate
  4. deepmohan

deepmohan Its Time To Change !

:001_tongue:

one more topic to debate and :42: :D
  5. mickey

mickey New Member

^^ :lol:

i use kmeleon and its the bestt!!!!!!!!!!try out now.....

(except one thing, when you open new tab, it wont show the previous one, i dont know if its my fault or its the browser, noone helped either..)
  6. meetdilip

meetdilip Guest

I use Google Chrome. It is the fastest. Each tab runs as a separate process. But no add ons. So I use it for safe sites like IBB. For others I use Firefox.
  7. essbebe

essbebe LEARNER

K-Meleon. Avoids many plug ins and addons.
    When you download you get a window showing
    download speed.
    I found it to be a better browser.
    Using FF mostly / but also use Chrome/IE8 ( cannot avoid it !)
    Opera and K-Meleon.
  8. mickey

mickey New Member

yaar kmeleon can be a better browser..but yes some things are not helping in it..sure..
  9. panchabhut

panchabhut Active Member

actually I also liked safari 4 (beta)
  10. meetdilip

meetdilip Guest

I used to have safari before. But found Chrome better. It used to crash earlier. A lot. Now they have fixed it.
  11. mickey

mickey New Member

yaar safari mujhe bhi pasand aya ...
  12. harishsyndrome

harishsyndrome New Member

13. superprash2003

superprash2003 New Member

chrome is very light , and loads very fast , i guess many browsers at its initial stages ( like firefox ) were like this . then as the newer versions arrived it kept getting slower and slower. hopefully chrome can maintain this..
  14. saurav_k

saurav_k Guest

I use different browsers for different purposes. K-Meleon is the most used browser on my laptop as it has very low RAM (256 mb). K-Meleon is a very fact and resource friendly browser. Maybe Chrome gets rated as fastest browser, But I think speed of any application is best understood when tested on a slow Computer (less RAM). I find K-meleon at least twice as fast as Chrome.

:confused: I didnt get you. why wont it show th previous tab?? :eek: the tab browsing is just like any other browser in K-meleon.

This is the main reason i dont like Chrome. the main purpose of tab browsing was to utilize multi-threading, i.e, simultaneous use of multiple threads within a single process. It consumes less memory.

Also the absence of Drop -Down button in the url bar for getting a quick list of recently visited sites is a major drawback of Chrome. I only use Chrome for orkutting.
  15. mickey

mickey New Member

PLS understand.. when i make a new tab in Kmeleon, my current tab (from where i made new tab) will hide..and only way to get old tab is to close this tab by clicking the close button which is shown below the window's restore button...
  16. mickey

mickey New Member

this is my problem

pls see this and tell me how can i go the previous tab from where i opened the new tab....

[​IMG]

now after i opened the new tab i cant see my old window from where i opened this newer one...but the previous window is opened in background..

[​IMG]

so i click this option to get back to my original window(which is still there in background but not accessible.. :mad:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. saurav_k

saurav_k Guest

:lol: ha ha ha ... I cannot see the tabbar in your screen shot... the tab bar just got hidden. :lol:

1111.JPG

2222.JPG

3333.JPG

:p Now I need Repo mickey.. :)
  18. mickey

mickey New Member

^^ÔMG thanks

bagair tumhare yeh zindagi sooni sooni ho gayi thi....:lol:

sorrry it says i need to spread some rep before spreading around...

koi nahi udhar raha...
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  19. pankajadv

pankajadv Guest

I love the mozilla firefox,.....i think evey google chrome can not get the position of mozilla....ya.it aslo depends on ur uses also...
  20. gaggan4392

gaggan4392 New Member

Till Google Chrome is the Fastest one............