help configuring my beetel 450tc1 adsl2+ modem for reliance

Discussion in 'Reliance Broadband' started by abhikala1, Jan 20, 2013.

1. abhikala1

abhikala1 New Member

Hi,

I bought the Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ router/modem few days back, i tried configure it for my reliance broadband connection but i fail to configure it. I have already used this connection on my Binatone wifi modem in past and i was able to configure it for that modem. But this time i tried everything as suggested in other threads but nothing is working.

SO please help me out here. If you need any information regarding this feel free to ask me.

Thanks
  2. abhikala1

abhikala1 New Member

Bumping the thread and hope to get some replies this time. Its been almost a month and no one care to help, its so strange for an active community.
  3. Devang Ashar

Devang Ashar New Member

Get in touch with me and I can help you with it. Just got it done today.

Best,
    Devang.
  4. abhikala1

abhikala1 New Member

Hi Devang

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me how can i make it work. If you need any information just ask me
  5. Devang Ashar

Devang Ashar New Member

As I cannot post a link before posting 25 msgs on IndiabroadBand, search for beetel 450 reliance on youtube.

I have uploaded a clip on youtube which has details on ADSL+DHCP. I hope you are comfortable with wifi settings.

Best,
    Devang.
  6. abhikala1

abhikala1 New Member

Hi Devang,

It looks like i have different firmware than yours. I don't have those options. I have attached the screenshot of the configuration page of my modem. Can you send me your firmware, i will try on that and see if that works.
    192.168.2.1.jpg

Thanks for your support. If you need anything else please ask me
  7. dilipchallani

dilipchallani New Member

Just to help you with reliance connection

hey ,,,, i would like to help you with your query, could you please post you config properties screenshot ?

you can get the config Properties here.
    Go to CMD
    type ipconfig/all

you will get all the details of you subnet, which is indeed required to setup your device.

please let me know for more information.