Hbo Define And Hbo Hits On Tata Sky

Remi

Tata Sky has added two new channels to its movie section, HBO Hits and HBO Define, I would like to subscribe to these channels, but there is no information to the costs of these channels. I am expecting it to be some ridiculous amount like Star Premiere is charged at.
Another thing which keeps me wondering is that how additional HD channels are now put in the Al La Carte pack, and not included in the HD channel pack, so that customers have to pay extra! Talk about eating up the customers money.

I think for one channel its Rs95 and for two channels itsRs99. Its actually better off getting both then channels as it works out to be cheaper.

nevinjohn

Those channels are ad free channels, and so expect the rates to be higher. Dish TV gave a one month preview for me (free). TataSky doesnt give any free previews??

The movies shown on HBO Define and BO Hits are newer and better than whats shown on Star Movies, Sony Pix. Movies shown on other channels have become very repetitive and are being shown over and over again.

Sid

The best thing about these two movie channels is that there are no ads...:) I think one of the channels I cant remember which one also shows some series. Anyone know else seen it?