Got BSNL EVDO, need help!

Discussion in 'Bsnl EVDO' started by dbz_sid, Mar 14, 2013.

1. dbz_sid

dbz_sid New Member

Hey friends I got the Prithvi UE100 EVDO Modem and a Prepaid CDMA Sim from BSNL for Rs.40. Now what to do? Do I have to first wait for the SIM to be activated?

Then what about balance and validity in my SIM? Please guide me over what to do... I'm not having any idea at the moment how to start using EVDO. I want to use 750 Unlimited BSNL EVDO Plan using prepaid CDMA Sim.
  2. Sam.singh007

Sam.singh007 New Member

just recharge with 825 ruppes for 30 days UL net and 20 ruppes for 6 months validity. u can go to any shop or store who recharge bsnl. it is possible via bsnl gsm too. bsnl doesnt provide any flexi recharge for cdma separately. so u can do it with gsm flexi too. it is proved by me just today. and lastly, ask them to recharge not top up.

ENJOY :)
  3. dbz_sid

dbz_sid New Member

Hi thanks for your reply....I did a Rs20 validity recharge online and it worked...But I'm trying to do a recharge for Rs825 online, it isn't working,they're saying I have entered an invalid amount...My balance in the SIM right now is -750 ( NEGATIVE 750) What could be wrong?
  4. Sam.singh007

Sam.singh007 New Member

ill suggest u to recharge near by ur house wd bsnl flexi. can u tell me where are u from? how much ur evdo cost? it seems like its postpaid or uve choosen a plan of 750.
  5. dbz_sid

dbz_sid New Member

I'm from Bhopal. I have taken a prepaid SIM and chosen the 750 UL Plan....
  6. Sam.singh007

Sam.singh007 New Member

u shouldn't have choosen the plan. ur bounded now. ive just bought it and got 399 ruppess balance. and whenever i want to use it . i just recharge with UL pack and have fun :D if u dont go for UL pack then it deduct from 399 ruppess.
  7. dbz_sid

dbz_sid New Member

Can you please explain what can I do now? I'm getting worried....
  8. Sam.singh007

Sam.singh007 New Member

u haven't tell me yet whats the cost and everything.
  9. dbz_sid

dbz_sid New Member

See I paid 1200 for the Prithvi UE100 Modem, Rs40 for the SIM and have done a recharge of Rs.20 for validity of 6 months. Now I'm trying to do a recharge of 825 for the 750 Unlimited plan but it isn't working...
  10. Sam.singh007

Sam.singh007 New Member

just go to bsnl-flexi near by and ask for 825 recharge.
  11. vspraneeth05

vspraneeth05 Member

When i got my Evdo connection I paid around 250 for the sim and it came with 399 balance.

The 40 rs sim which you took is a general CDMA sim and not a EVDO SPECIFIC SIM. The 750 ul paln can only be activated with THE EVDO sim.

Ask The bsnl people for a new EVDO sim
  12. Ishita_Arora

Ishita_Arora Member

well, i bought RUIM in just 40 ruppes. it seemed like normal CDMA RUIM, i even suspected it wont gonna work out with EVDO but it worked and i got 399 ruppes too. and device cost 1199+60 ruppes service tax.
  13. vspraneeth05

vspraneeth05 Member

Why dont you check with BSNL for an UL Plan, If they cant help ask them for a new sim with an UL plan
  14. drba

drba Member

hi dbz_sid
    just topup(not recharge) ur number with 750+ like rs800

when ur balance is positive i.e
    balance>1
    that sit