Dropbox Queries

Preeti_20

I have opted for Dropbox for storing my photos and videos, but I would like to know how long does it take for photos and videos to be uploaded onto cloud storage? I have left my laptop on all day and night with drop box option and the photos and videos are still being uploaded!!! What indication do I have that upload has been completed?

I have opted for Dropbox for storing my photos and videos, but I would like to know how long does it take for photos and videos to be uploaded onto cloud storage? I have left my laptop on all day and night with drop box option and the photos and videos are still being uploaded!!! What indication do I have that upload has been completed?
In my case it never takes more than a minute :p

Smoothvibes you must have some super duper fast broadband connection then!

Preeti_20 - a way to find out what files or folders have been uploaded is to open the dropbox folder, and you will see a green tick on the side of the folder or files, and the ones with the green tick indicate that they have been uploaded.

When you open your drop box application you will see a green tick by the files which have been uploaded and once drop box has been updated you will see a notification which would state that 'up to date'. This would be seen in the right hand bottom corner of the computer where you view the files being uploaded to drop box.

Preeti_20

Ok one more question if I upload the same file from the different devices does that matter? As I think one device has a few more files than the other.