Docomo really sucks

Discussion in 'Tata Mobile' started by Avishek, May 19, 2011.

1. Avishek

Avishek New Member

For some days DOCOMO is annoying me a lot.

Sometimes I cant use internet. page keeps loading and loading. if someone calls they hear that my number is not reachable. my mobile is turned on and i have full tower. when i call my mobile from my landline it sometimes says number is not reachable. if called from another mobile it says network error. i also cant make any calls from my docomo number. thought i had Rs. 40 main balance.

i am really frustrated with docomo.

and if i restart my mobile i receive missed call alerts. but my mobile was switched on ><

and it also shows "connection on hold" in connection manager :(
  2. mickey

mickey New Member

are you using docomo gprs or 3G services???
    if on 2G you cannot recieve calls but on 3G network you can, so its not a network failure. its the caliber of a 2G network..
    btw, docomo is not very good..
  3. ultimatehacker

ultimatehacker New Member

very bad speed only 20kbps in 3g/umts mode
  4. xaypatil

xaypatil New Member

yes i also faced this issue sometimes back, my calls used to get missed also internet used to give error.. but now , in maharashtra, i think they have solved these problems ..now connection is better.. 3g speeds are well appreciable..2g also gives better speeds..
  5. TATADOCOMO

TATADOCOMO New Member

Tata Docomo

Hi Avishek,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
  6. mayur.ricky

mayur.ricky New Member

Its true,docomo really sucks !
    I am using it in jamshedpur,jharkhand.
    The internet speed is really slow,i cant even open apps like nimbuzz :mad:
    I hv activated the GPRS of 63 rs plan in which i got 2.5 GB a month.
    but whats the use of giving such cheap plans if u cant use it properly huh !!
  7. mathewsyriac

mathewsyriac New Member

Same Issue with me too..
    I don't use much of your GPRS, This is my Primary Business number, which has been ported on 23'rd may 2012..
    From day one I am facing network issues. As Mr. Avishek says...
    I miss out many incoming calls due to random errors like (Not reachable, Switched off, sometimes says nothing.....)
    To make outgoing, especially to Airtel Network, I have to dial several times..
    Crass talk issue while talking..
    Call clarity very very poor, my voice somewhat muffled (on the other end).. I tried your SIM with another phone and Aircel SIM with my mobile to clarify this issue...
    You say you have got the largest network in Tamil Nadu, But at times it slows roaming and your signal goes down terribly..

Now the worst part of all is that I am not been to recharge or topup my account since 3 days... It says some voucher error (Retailer).. Even your Docomo Guys at Kasturiba Nagar, Adyar, Chennai Couldn't help me out.. The issue is only with ported customers with full talk-time offer.. Now I am with "No Talk-Time".. Customer care is trained to talk like a brainless PARROT.. No use at all.. They are not even aware of such an issue.

"Want to speak to the Dumbest people on Earth dial 121 from your Tata Docomo Number"

I am so very frustrated with this network..
    I will be very grateful if you can allow me to port to another network (instead of waiting for 90 days).. Please release me from this pain..
    Guys should understand, that there is no use is giving attractive offers when there is no proper network..

I would like to talk to someone sensible and holds a bit of responsibility from DOCOMO regarding all my problem..
    My number is 9841229291
  8. viknesh

viknesh New Member

yes i too experiencing these problems . they offer a great volume of data for usage but we cant connect to internet . all the times its network is busy. and if i call to customer helpline they wont attend only one chance for a day

why docomo behave like this really hate........... but however wants to continue
  9. vishwaes

vishwaes New Member

I subscribed for a packaged deal for Rs. 5100/- with a Photon+ device and 6 months of subscription. The person Bikash (9620580966) who sold me this deal on 14th June 2012 said the printer is broken and gave me the bill in a piece of white paper with a company seal and his signature. I have a good impression on TATA in general and so I agreed. Later I realized this guy cheated several people like this and is now absconding with an FIR filed against him. The DOCOMO folks are unable to provide any support. I am also getting billed on a monthly basis as well even after paying 6 months advance.
    I filed the complaint several times, and also tried to cancel but the Customer support really sucks. They suck and are lazy butts. Immediately an SMS comes that they tried to reach but customer was not available. Each department operates out of context. Be careful with Tata Docomo.
  10. b!shnu

b!shnu New Member

same here......
    i have activated docomo 4gb plan for56 days
    first of all it wot connect on pc neither via pc nor mob.aftre restart when i connect net it say temperory packet data problem
    then i used tata docomo internet and tata docomo divein settings mannualy.after a hard try(useuly more than ten times) it connects and after 20-30min automaticly dissconects.if first time i use tata docomo internet then second time i have to use divein settings.once sm1 used both dive in and inetrnet settings to connect it should get restarted or else it wont conect whatever u do.......
    in 19hour ihave downloaded 70mb!.....lol

there is one thing i m not certain about why automatic disconect each 30min its not like u are giving lghtining fast 12mbps speed that users may use ant trick to fool you and use free data or your servive is too damn that u cant handle it and need to reset connection.
  11. b!shnu

b!shnu New Member

same here......
    i have activated docomo 4gb plan for56 days
    first of all it wot connect on pc neither via pc nor mob.aftre restart when i connect net it say temperory packet data problem
    then i used tata docomo internet and tata docomo divein settings mannualy.after a hard try(useuly more than ten times) it connects and after 20-30min automaticly dissconects.if first time i use tata docomo internet then second time i have to use divein settings.once sm1 used both dive in and inetrnet settings to connect it should get restarted or else it wont conect whatever u do.......
    in 19hour ihave downloaded 70mb!.....lol

there is one thing i m not certain about why automatic disconect each 30min its not like u are giving lghtining fast 12mbps speed that users may use ant trick to fool you and use free data or your servive is too damn that u cant handle it and need to reset connection.
  12. b!shnu

b!shnu New Member

i was using tata photon whiz cz not 3g network available in my area.almost 1.5 months ago it stopped working it always say searching for network.
    when i contacted to customer care they say its a network problem it will be fixed b4 20th oct but it passsed oct and stll they are fixing it...lol
    im from kolkata>raniganj some friends are still waiting for network .
    but i know its a policy from docomo to stop whiz so users have to go with plus or max or equivalent.
  13. I think tata photon is really very slow and though I reacharge on time and will be promised a fast net connection , all I get to see is loading loading loading.......!!! it really irritates me at times and when i have something very important it never works! say it a coincedence, but i am really upset with the network of docomo.
  14. b!shnu

b!shnu New Member

for some reason when i try to connect with tata docomo it wasnt connecting
    i checked that E wasnt activting at that time so i switched to packet data-when available mode but i dint see E either i contacted Tata Docomo for that but they say we dont see any difficulties from here.i also tried with some other sim cards but none of them works.
    it looks like docomo is quiting internet service in kolkata.....
  15. TATADOCOMO

TATADOCOMO New Member

Dear Rishabh,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
  16. TATADOCOMO

TATADOCOMO New Member

Dear Customer(b!shnu)

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
  17. TATADOCOMO

TATADOCOMO New Member

Dear Rishabh,

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
  18. TATADOCOMO

TATADOCOMO New Member

Dear Rishabh,

Since we have not received any details from your end we assume that your issue has been resolved. In future should you require any assistance we request You to call Tata DOCOMO helpline on 1860-266-5555.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO."