Dish tv Channel list

Discussion in 'Dish tv' started by Rohitpatel, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Rohitpatel

Rohitpatel Guest

Find it here: »*DishTV - India's first DTH entertainment...

Rent: 300 rs
    Movies
    Zee Cinema
    Max
    Star Gold

Kids
    Cartoon Network

Fashion
    Zee Trendz
    Fashion TV

Sports
    ESPN
    Star Sports
    Zee Sports
    Ten Sports

News
    Zee News
    Aaj Tak
    CNN
    Headlines Today
    Total TV
    BBC
    Infotainment
    Animal Planet
    Discovery
    National Geographic
    Music
    Zee Music
    ETC
    B4U Music
    MTV Music
    MH1 Music
    Balle Balle

Religious
    Zee Jagran
    Aastha
    GOD TV
    Sanskar

International
    TV5 Asia (French)

Hindi Entertainment
    Zee Smile
    Siti Channel
    Play TV
    Sab
    Star Utsav

Regional Entertainment
    ETC Punjabi
    NE TV
    N TV
    SS Music
    Jaya TV
    AsiaNet
    Akash Bangla
    ETV Marathi
    Kairali
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
  2. niraj.yadav

niraj.yadav New Member

Adult Channel

MAy i know that can we have some adult channel on My Dish tv
  3. agent

agent New Member

There is 1 launched for you. Its called Zee-MGM. Here is the preview but it'll now show adult content 24-7. But you can expect something at night.

»*DishTV - India's first DTH entertainment...
  4. ceprateek

ceprateek New Member

But MGM is not that good as compared to other channels like Ren tv which is a russian TV broadcast and also Star world, AXN etc there are many such channels which are not provided .
  5. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Does dish tv have travel and living channel?
  6. just4kix

just4kix Guardian Angel Staff Member

Yes. DishTV does "dish out" Discovery T&Living. There is another channel called "Voyages" showing similar material (though most of it is tele-marketing travel services).
  7. just4kix

DishTV (Maxi Pkg) also has three additional movie channels - Zee Premier, Zee Action and Zee Classic that shows hindi movies without ad-breaks.
  8. neo001

neo001 New Member

Yes dishtv is having Travel and living channels and also one more similar to this is voyages.
  9. neo001

neo001 New Member

I don't think MGM will show any adult content....i suppose its a clean channel. as i have not seen any such scene in that.
  10. nansurabhi

nansurabhi New Member

The Channel List is very small I hope more channels would be good and present channels are worst Because I don't see even 5 channels from this list
  11. neo001

neo001 New Member

But No one will telecast channels as per your liking...they have channels which majority of customers want ....its up to you whether you watch only one or two channels or all channels.
  12. just4kix

Out of curiosity, which channels do you like to watch? The list provided is not exhaustive. I am quite sure that Dish or Tata should be able to provide the channels that you wish to watch.

I personally watch infotainment channels (Discovery, AP, NG, History, T&Living), then followed by Star World, Zee Cafe, Business News, etc.

I sometimes (once a fortnight) watch: Hindi or English Movie Channels. I have over 200 DVDs at home, a decent home theatre (with projector/screen) and that is enough for me.

I never watch: Sas-Bahu Sagas, those so called reality shows.
  13. AMBAADY

AMBAADY New Member

Dish tv and south viewers

Friends,

Dish TV does not care for south viewers. There are many South Indian Channels which are free to air like Kairali ( All Channels ) including People,India Vision, Etc. Many Telugu and Kannada Channels and Tamil Channels. But they do not provide these channels. Some unwanted Hindi Channels etc. are being screened. They can stop such channels It is better that they provide Channels Region vice like Southern, Northern, Eastern etc. As someone said more English Channels and more sports channels are also welcome.

My general observation is no DTH provider is interested in real customer service except in making money.
  14. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

why dont dishtv services add channels like peace tv & Qtv in kashmir region
  15. lamda11

lamda11 New Member

Hi to all ,
    dish tv used to broadcast some good English music channel when it was launched named as "trace TV" , "stc" and one Sufi music channel but as they have been stopped telecasting without any reason. I think they should add more channel which general to all rather then focusing on regional or religious channel because they already have gud number in the list.
  16. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

info

dear sir i want to know more info about dishtv in pakistan i wanna to connect so plz guide me thx
  17. just4kix

@Guest,

I do not think that DishTV is permitted to be sold in Pakistan. In fact, DishTV cannot operate out of India. But if you have relatives in India, you can buy the connection via them and carry the equipment to your town and install yourself.
  18. Transformer

Transformer Member

Dish tv does not broadcast your favorite channel Al Jazeera so why do you need Dish tv?

By the way Dish tv and tata sky both are available in Pakistan as a lot of shops sell STB and the recharge coupons in almost every big city, just ask at any big market and people would tell you where to find one.

It is illegal to use dish tv or tata sky in Pakistan but I am sure that wont be a problem as it is illegal to carry an AK47 but people do there don't they?
  19. just4kix

Hmm. That was a very "strong" (yet true) reply.
  20. shyam

shyam Guest

sd

what about neo sports and cricket channels