Discovery in Tamil

Discussion in 'Tata sky' started by Vasundra, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Vasundra

Vasundra Guest

Discovery channel now available in Tamil audio feed :14:
  2. just4kix

just4kix Guardian Angel Staff Member

I prefer to watch any channel in the native language, i.e., English channels in English and vernacular in vernacular.

If the latest (hollywood) blockbuster was released in Hindi only in India, I will not watch it.

Just spoils the whole fun.
  3. mickey

mickey New Member

I am told that Soviet people watched Mithun's Disco dancer only in Hindi and DDLJ/Kuchu Kuchu Hota hai, were also not translated/dubbed from Native hindi to russian for the spoil causes...
  4. Vasundra

Vasundra Guest

But discovery is a geographic educational channel this option would benefit south viewers.
  5. mickey

mickey New Member

yes surely this will help....

its just like discovery shown in Hindi...

but i dont like one thing, thats, ; those dubbing artists are not credited for their brilliant work their names must also presented in the editing..
  6. Vasundra

Vasundra Guest

Their credibility is their remuneration in case of movies and serials their names are specified in the editing/dubbing list.
  7. mickey

mickey New Member

i am not sure about Movies either(never seen serials dubbed)

artists just need to be credited and thats for what they are working...

as for Discov., i dont think that mentioning a guy's/gal's name would bring trauma to the original thing... normally the animal things are brought by single commentrator..
    so for me, mentioning the dubbing artist's name is worthwhile and should be done extensively..
  8. Vasundra

Vasundra Guest

Star gold have a lot of dubbed movies and also cartoon network serials has many regional language dubbings.
  9. mickey

mickey New Member

Yes and they should mention the artists who dubs them....

ps.: most of star Gold movies are Jackie Chang's so not seen them for a while...

Cart.Net serials i havent seen from the time when Tom And Jerry kids and other fanatic serials have started on there.. specially i hate the King feature syndicate cartoons.. that artwork sucks..
  10. Vasundra

Vasundra Guest

Is providing voice for animation also called dubbing?
  11. mickey

mickey New Member

dont know... but we say it normally...
  12. Vasundra

Vasundra Guest

Because when it comes from international animated movies to Recent Indian animation movies celebrities provide vocals and hence it is their name that is first mentioned in the movies.
  13. mickey

mickey New Member

celebrities wont work if their name is not mentioned there... got it??!!!
    but what about the artists who are commenting in discov/serials etc?? dont they need name and fame?
  14. Vasundra

Vasundra Guest

That is true they are overleafed :(