Connecting Reliance 3g Dongle To Wireless Router

I have brought a new Reliance 3G dongle which I connect to my desktop, but I also wish to share this connection with a laptop, because the laptop has wifi I would like to connect the dongle to a wifi router which I would need to purchase. I would like to know can the Reliance 3G dongle be connected to a wifi router? If it can be connected is there any specific router which I need to purchase or will any wifi router be good?

A router which would allow you to insert a USB dongle would be fine, and there are many in the market ranging from different prices. The router that Panchabhut has suggested the TPLink MR 3020 is a good choice.

Ketan

I have brought a new Reliance 3G dongle which I connect to my desktop, but I also wish to share this connection with a laptop, because the laptop has wifi I would like to connect the dongle to a wifi router which I would need to purchase. I would like to know can the Reliance 3G dongle be connected to a wifi router? If it can be connected is there any specific router which I need to purchase or will any wifi router be good?
You would need a router that supports a USB. Netgear or TP Link are good brands for routers.