check MTNL broadband usage

Discussion in 'MTNL broadband' started by Sid, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Sid

Sid Guest

hey all.... i m new 2 MTNL...can smone tell me hw 2 check usage from thier website register.bol.net.in (delhi) :)
  2. lekhi123

lekhi123 New Member

for me that site, doesnt even work....are you able to log in...
  3. Sid

Sid Guest

no.......:rockon:
  4. gg_bti

gg_bti New Member

Anybody else able to log on register.bol.net.in.....am unable to log on as well whereas MTNL BB is working fine with the same username password

I received the following reply for captioned subject from MTNL Delhi Helpdesk. Havn't checked as yet if below works or not.....

R/Sir,

For usage details on your PC , kindly login on http://172.16.2.73 and on clicking login with username as Tel.No@mtnl and password as C.A.No .Click on usage information displayed at right side of your computer screen of the window appeared and get the desired result.

If there is no display on URL http://172.16.2.73 kindly provide the tracert for the same with following command on C:\ prompt as written below and enter :
    c:\>tracert 172.16.2.73

Thanks
    With regards
    MTNL Internet Helpdesk
    T.No. 1504/22221504
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  5. gg_bti

gg_bti New Member

I was unable to log in register.bol.net.in with above details...still not working...

MTNL Helpdesk says that the username is "Phoneno@mtnl"... however when I enter the same it says that Login ID should be alphanumeric and does not let to proceed...

any idea by anyone how to login the above site for triband users....?
  6. Sid

Sid Guest

the site u have mentioned doesn't even open for me....a blank white page is displayed.......btw i check my usage frm da site http://202.159.215.149/jsp/Login.jsp using username as "Phoneno@mtnl"
  7. gg_bti

gg_bti New Member

this is what I get on this 202 site

Login Error : INTERNAL SERVER ERROR : Naming Exception has occurred while getting Facade Interface. Please contact your system administrator

No response from MTNL

Hey All

The above site 202 is working perfectly fine....Thanks a ton SID.....
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  8. AJAYSSS

AJAYSSS Guest

Hello

Dear Sir,

To know your MTNL Usage, Just Open Google. and type MTNL Broadband bol, you will get the page at the top. Click on it and type your phone no. as User ID and CA No. as Password. The page will be open. Now you can check ur usage
  9. SuperFlyBoy

SuperFlyBoy New Member

There is also a Firefox Add-On, called Data Fox.

Search for "MTNL", then you'll find it - it's the only site there when searching.

(Can't post URL's for some reason... :rolleyes:)
  10. essbebe

essbebe LEARNER

11. SuperFlyBoy

SuperFlyBoy New Member

Exactly - I couldn't post this, due to having less than 15 posts... :eek:

(You basically piggy-backed my post! :p)
  12. daljeet kaur

daljeet kaur Guest

how to check my usage

kindly tell me how can i check my usagees
  13. Naman Suri

Naman Suri New Member

username is ur mtnl landlien no and password is consumer no ............now log in.....u hv to enter it two times....
  14. Viru

Viru Member

Try a software called Bandwidth Meter