BSNL WLL Unlimited internet Rs.250 telephone -Charge

Discussion in 'BSNL broadband' started by Rajesh559, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Rajesh559

Rajesh559 New Member

i have BSNL wll unlimited internet connection

Q) if i use this connection will i have to pay for telephone usage caused while accesing BSNL will unlimited net?

or
    Does this connection means ,there will be no telephone charge for using internet ?
  2. Rajesh559

Rajesh559 New Member

:nono:: wondering if no 1 is using BSNL WLL high speed internet connection
  3. rahul547843

rahul547843 New Member

hey man u have to pay only the 250 rs and nothing else . i am using this connection from a long time . can you do a favor for me i recently formated my com and now i dont have the driver , so if u dont mind can plz mail me the driver . that would be great help .

thanks in advance

my e mail id is rahul547843@gmail.com
  4. Rajesh559

Rajesh559 New Member

ok , thank u for info
    and Sending driver currently
  5. praveendavisp

praveendavisp New Member

conection failure

me also using bsnl's wll high speed internet(rs 250)...my problem is i am losing conection....showing an error code:797.....after that i have to disconect the usb cable and to connect agaqin...then dial....this hapens again...so i cant use net continously for 5 minutes....what should i do?..

me also using bsnl's wll high speed internet(rs 250)...my problem is i am losing conection....showing an error code:797.....after that i have to disconect the usb cable and to connect agaqin...then dial....this hapens again...so i cant use net continously for 5 minutes....what should i do?..
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  6. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

solution for Connection error 797 or disconnecting

Quote:me also using bsnl's wll high speed internet(rs 250)...my problem is i am losing connection....showing an error code:797.....after that i have to disconnect the usb cable and to connect again...then dial....this happens again...so i cant use net continuously for 5 minutes....what should i do?..

me also using bsnl's wll high speed internet(rs 250)...my problem is i am losing connection....showing an error code:797.....after that i have to disconnect the usb cable and to connect agaqin...then dial....this happens again...so i cant use net continuously for 5 minutes....what should i do?..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Solution: You just format your Computer drive where your OS is installed and Re-install Windows ,and install modem drivers again. Then the problem will solve, This was happened for me also, now its ok.