BSNL selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in

Discussion in 'BSNL broadband' started by sohail_patel, May 3, 2012.

1. sohail_patel

sohail_patel New Member

Good Site...can see call details,download latest bill.make bill payments,view broadband usage...etc..but broadband usage is shown mixed format..it is ot showing month wise....
  2. navniusa

navniusa New Member

I have registered...it looks good. Raised 3 Tickets to see the response through portal submissions.
  3. sohail_patel

sohail_patel New Member

Selfcare

which tickets?and r u able to change the tarrif plans through portal????
  4. navniusa

navniusa New Member

I submitted 3 complaints regarding my Plan Conversion. You can change the plan using udaan.bsnl.co.in
  5. sohail_patel

sohail_patel New Member

that i know...but we cant change from selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in....but other sited like ndc,sdc and edc can do it...do u hve ny info y we cnt do it????
  6. navniusa

navniusa New Member

yes you can change in the same portal. I did submitted a plan change now. See attached screenshot.
    1.JPG
  7. navniusa

navniusa New Member

check with your nearest bsnl office
    or call CC
  8. Brajvihari Gurjar

Brajvihari Gurjar New Member

i got call from +92 and cut my balance r/s 24
  9. sohail_patel

sohail_patel New Member

ndc,edc and sdc has the facility to change the tarrif...but wdc does not have...plz see the attachment... Untitled.jpg
  10. shrikant.tillu

shrikant.tillu New Member

It does not give cumulative uses as being given on dataone.bsnl site before 1/5/2012.There is no information about the email address where to make complaint about this.only their Delhi address is mentioned.The enterprise such as BSNL is not able to give full proof version of the site.Pity on them. Today I logged on tothe application but could not get the drop down menu about the Uses.Where it is?
    Last edited: May 9, 2012
  11. sohail_patel

sohail_patel New Member

I am able to open the site....today 1s 9-5-2012 but today also it shows the usage in mix form....and we are not able to change the tarrif plans also....worst site by bsnl....Bsnl needs to upgrade the site....Also browsers are not supported..
  12. shrikant.tillu

chrome and Firefox new versions are not supporting.BSNL should be wound up.When previously every thing was working perfectly why to change without proper checking of the software?I cannot find even where to see USES?
  13. sohail_patel

sohail_patel New Member

you can see the brodaband usage on my services tab on the left side....
  14. shrikant.tillu

Sorry I could not find your services tab on the left side!!! Pl explain
  15. saurabhrohilla16

saurabhrohilla16 New Member

yr help me out ..i am not able to see my usage
    but my account has been activated
  16. sohail_patel

sohail_patel New Member

Jst login to ur account..and click on my services tab...jst see the screen shot..... Update.jpg
  17. sohail_patel

sohail_patel New Member

Jst login to ur account..and click on my services tab...jst see the screen shot.....in the next post....
  18. in how many days it will change my plan?
  19. sohail_patel

sohail_patel New Member

where have you given the plan change request???
  20. just requested on udaan.