BSNL online complaint booking facility (All India)

Discussion in 'BSNL broadband' started by anand14may, Oct 8, 2008.

1. anand14may

anand14may New Member

Hi All,
    Just want to let you all know that BSNL Faridabad (Harayana) division works very fast if you lodge complaint online. I was facing frequent disconnection in my BB ADSL line, I wrote an online complaint and within no time it got fixed, also I received 3-4 calls from there call center following up the complaint redressal progress. Till date I used online complaint service 3 times and got satisfactory response.
    I think online complaints are tracked and monitored by some central team, thats why they respond so fast. You can also track your compaint status online.

All India BSNL online complaint link:
    //mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp

Hope this will help you all, do reply if find this facility helpfull (Happy browsing :) )
  2. ensine

ensine New Member

Really great information. I was trying to register through Welcome to Bangalore Telecom District website to lodge the complain online but all in vain.

Thanks.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
  3. Rameshjeee

Rameshjeee Good to be Back

Did anyone try using this portal......

BSNL's CUSTOMER CARE PORTAL
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
  4. rasheed63

rasheed63 New Member

Dont even try the portal

Its ust waste of time.. It doesnt allow you to book complaints.
  5. iChaitanya

iChaitanya New Member

I've tried this. Nothing works. Complete waste of time.
  6. Rameshjeee

Registering A Broadband Complaint (for PUNE customers ONLY): Click here
  7. cool_techie_tvm

cool_techie_tvm Amor vincit omnia

And here is the link for Kerala Telecom circle.

Index
  8. totallyfandu

totallyfandu New Member

AS IT IS ALRADY SAID BY RAMESHJEEEE GO TO LINK BELOW
    BSNL Customer Care

INTHIS FIRST U HAVE TO REGISTER UR SELF AND THEN THEY WILL SEND U UR USER NAME AND PASSWORD ONLY THEN U HAVE TO REGISTER COMPLAINS
  9. Gary4gar

Gary4gar New Member

This portal is there since ages!
    But last time, check it didn't work for me.

I had problems with registring on portal
  10. Rameshjeee

I didn't have any problem during registering....What kind of issue are facing while registering..
  11. Gary4gar

Gary4gar New Member

It says my UNIQUE ID is not valid, whereas i am 100% sure it valid. i have checked it from bill.

One more reason, i called this site a failed venture is becuase there is no support available. i don't know whom to contact incase of problem with this site. the customer support ID given does not respond
  12. Rameshjeee

I registered long back may be 6~ 8 months back...But I didn't use it much...as most of my problems got solved through IBB...
  13. Gary4gar

Gary4gar New Member

Well, i was exicted about this site,initattly as it allowed us to request for plan change online and many other things. where as whenever i wanted to change my plan, i had to take a half-day and head to bsnl office, its timming are till 2PM only.
  14. totallyfandu

totallyfandu New Member

so just register and get use of it
  15. Gary4gar

Gary4gar New Member

I told na, its not working....
    it says "INVALID UNIQUE ID".

i mailed support many times, but mails bounces back
  16. totallyfandu

totallyfandu New Member

just enter ur unique i.d. it is like this XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX in our circle it is 16 digit i dont know in ur area unique is just to the telephone no.
  17. Gary4gar

Gary4gar New Member

:surrender:

sorry, i can't fight anymore:38:
  18. cool_techie_tvm

cool_techie_tvm Amor vincit omnia

I had registered in this site a long time back, initially it was introduced in Kerala and Rajasthan Circle simultaneously. Just logged into the portal now out of curiosity and guess what? Three complaints/changes which i had applied back in 21 jul 2007, 10 dec 2007 and 26 feb 2008 are still being listed as pending.
  19. totallyfandu

totallyfandu New Member

i complaint about my landline no. at faridabad and next working day they give the response soon
  20. simsandy43

simsandy43 New Member

you can easily register with this portal, register by enetering all details of your number after registration you have to call to BSNL CUSTOMER CARE and by giving them your number and user name they will generate a 4-Digit pin and after that you will sucessfully registered for the services.