BSNL NEW PLAN For Festival Season "PYARI JODI"

Discussion in 'Bsnl Mobile' started by BLADE777, Nov 11, 2010.

1. BLADE777

BLADE777 Member

BSNL this festival season has introduced a new prepaid plan titled as 'Pyari Jodi'
    a scheme where unlimited calls can be made from your mobile to your Landline. You can also chose two BSNL number for Friends and Family scheme (one number must be landline) where charges 20p per minute. other free offers are

1000 local SMS

1000 National SMS

1000 MB GPRS usuage

all free..

Other conditions are

The PYARI JODI plan will be provided as new mobile connections only.

The “PYARI JODI” Plan to be offered as a promotional offer during the festival period for 90 days with effect from 05.11.2010.

"Nice plan you can gift it to your girl frnd "

HAPPPYYYYYYYY TALKINGGGGGGG
  2. desinet1

desinet1 New Member

This plan is one of the most successful plans from BSNL. The success can be guaged from the fact that it has resulted in BSNL capturing highest number of cellphone connection compared to all operators for the last three months in a row.
  3. grtraders

grtraders New Member

What about Roaming? Will then also the Calls to the same landline number be free?

Suppose I am in Jaipur Rajasthan. Got a free Sim. Send this Sim to my relative in Indore M.P.

Will the calls then made to / fro the landline from Jaipur to Indore be free?

I hope yes !!

Ravi.
  4. hitler517

hitler517 New Member

Any idea as to when it will be launched in other states too?? ;)
  5. johndoe104102

johndoe104102 New Member

I think it has been launched all over india..
  6. desinet1

desinet1 New Member

Yes, it is launched by their corporate office and is available in the entire country. One of the hugely successful plans.
  7. anoopambalamkunnu

anoopambalamkunnu New Member

why bsnl pyari jodi

unlimited calls to the registered landline number is free from home LSA only.. ie not available while roaming... two local BSNL(1 land and 1 mobile) numbers @ 20ps/min, one STD bsnl number @ 30ps/min also available... all other calls are charged at second pulse.. 1ps/sec to bsnl and 1.2ps/sec to other n/w for local, STD and roaming too.. 2000sms and 1GB data also available for a month. you hav to pay rs 35 as first recharge u get 15rs talktime too.. misd call alert is also free.. gprs will be charged at 1ps/10KB. only 249/274 for unlimited data(local and roaming) plans available from Rs 7.. if u have 3g handst, u can use 3g facilities also if u r in 3g coverage area... video calls will be charged @ 70ps/min for local and Rs1/min for std
  8. arunr_007

arunr_007 New Member

i think BSNL have changed all prepaid plans. now no need for validity recharge.
    and Pay per second revised to all @1ps/sec(local, off net,on net, std)