Bsnl Bill Pay Query

Hi

I haven't paid landline bill for almost 8 months now... I raised complaints on them but they haven't resolved the issues and the broadband everything is non functional.

Today I got a message that the number will be allocated to the next applicant .. I don't want to pay the bill .. anyway...

Will any legal action be taken by these guys ?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yes they will file a recovery case. There is normally a fixed amount of credit limit available to a customer and is normally printed on bills, If your total amount exceeds that then you might end up paying just what your credit limit is but it really depends on the Judge and circumstances under which you chose not to pay the bills.

I just pulled out of BSNL BB last Dec as it was becoming a headache. Its lines were mostly down getting cut frequently as they were running through residential plots. I have retained only the tel connection. I just submitted an application to that effect with the commercial officer at Alambagh Exchange in Lko. For the fact I sat on the head of the commercial officer until he did the needful through his computer. Now I am left with a couple of dongles for connectivity via Voda 3G & Aircel 2G/3G.