Broadband in Surat

Discussion in 'Reliance Broadband' started by vicky86, Mar 17, 2009.

1. vicky86

vicky86 New Member

Hi Guys

Am looking to take a broadband connection at home in Surat.

Can any of you suggest a good ISP?

I have heard decent feedback about Reliance.. Other options include Tata Indicom and Iqara.

All help is welcome!

Thanks
    Vicks
  2. Hi Vicky

Even i am looking for a good Broadband connectivity in Surat. I am new to this city. Kindly help me with the info if you come across some good connection provider.

I can be in touch with you via email.

Thanks in advance

Rahul
    rahul_khanna186 at yahoo.com

//Moderator note: You have not activated your account. Please click on the link in the mail you received from the forum admin in your mailbox. Failure to do so will cause all your posts go into moderation.

// Your email has been edited to prevent spamming by mass mailers. Never write email addresses in public forums.

- just4kix
  3. just4kix

just4kix Guardian Angel Staff Member

I will sugegst BSNL. Their plans are cheap and they provide happy hours during night (2 AM to 8 AM) on most plans.

On the combo and UL+ plans, the landline rent is also waived off. BSNL landline rates are also the cheapest and many toll-free numbers work on BSNL/MTNL lines only which makes it an added advantage.

On the flip side, the customer care of BSNL is not the greatest and since their wiring network is copper based, is not the best. But I have had good experience with BSNL and have never thought of changing.
  4. meetdilip

meetdilip Guest

5. Arvind

Arvind Guest

Broadband

U can opt for Airtel broadband too.

They have very good speed and plans are up to 8 Mbps, can u imagine 8 Mbps.......... and this is true.

U can use speed on demand feature to get up to 8 Mbps speed on your normnal AIRTEL Broband connection.

Guys, My choice is airtel broadband...........

suggest, you to experience, you can get more info from one of the sales exe who has given me the connection call him at 999824