Best Mobile Broadband In India

There are many service providers in India which provide mobile broadband, and there are more and more people who use mobile broadband in India. Its a much easier and convenient way to connect to the internet without any problems.
There are many threads on the forum about mobile broadband and wired broadband, mentioning the advantages and disadvantages, but on the whole I think mobile broadband is expanding more and becoming more popular in the nation. Its not something which you have to get for a whole month and you can choose plans according to your budget, get a one day plan, weeks plan or a months plan.

When it comes to saying which is the best mobile broadband in India, its not just a matter of the best connectivity but also the best options to choose from. Which do you think is the best mobile broadband in India?

There are many service providers in India which provide mobile broadband, and there are more and more people who use mobile broadband in India. Its a much easier and convenient way to connect to the internet without any problems.
There are many threads on the forum about mobile broadband and wired broadband, mentioning the advantages and disadvantages, but on the whole I think mobile broadband is expanding more and becoming more popular in the nation. Its not something which you have to get for a whole month and you can choose plans according to your budget, get a one day plan, weeks plan or a months plan.

When it comes to saying which is the best mobile broadband in India, its not just a matter of the best connectivity but also the best options to choose from. Which do you think is the best mobile broadband in India?
It's simple depends on the Location i.e., People using same connection of same company can get various speed according to the location, number of persons using internet, etc.....So it's very hard to say that a single company rules the era of Mobile Broadband......Many peoples love Airte, some Vodafone, some Idea, some BSNL, etc...Every Person has it's own views and according to every person's needs and demands select a company to be the best.

Preeti_20

Exactly location as a lot to do with it.

Every mobile broadband provider has many options to choose from, the plans range from low usage to high usage, because everyones requirements are different your going to find everyoe saying different things. One service provider will be better than the other. Airtel is a popular mobile broadband provider as well as Reliance and BSNL.

Its all a matter of location, two different locations will have a different answer. If your asking in a general way which is best for usage across India I think it would be BSNL and Airtel.

Yes location does matter, but I sometimes people seem to use one connection when travelling so I was assuming there must be a mobile service provider which works well nationwide and therefore answers the question of being the best mobile broadband Airtel is very good coverage wise but high in costs regarding the tariff plans. A lot of people have said BSNL is good but personally I don't think it works that well in all locations.

Broadband are always vary on location. I used mts and airtel both and found mts sucks where airtel is at its level best. But one of friend told me, his airtel is not that good there. But according to a survey of ministry of telecommunication in jul 2013, it says, heres the list>
relience>airtel>voda>evdo>mts

I think that Reliance is one of the best mobile broadband providers in India, I have had my Reliance mobile broadband for 4 years now and I have also traveled a bit and the connection has worked very well across India too.

When I come across a question like this I hate it, the reason is because how can there be the best mobile service provider in India. India is a big country, with places like cities, rural area, villages and not all locations have a tower of a specific service provider. You would find that different locations have their own suitable service providers which perform well according to their coverage area.