Airtel free miss call alert

Discussion in 'Airtel Mobile' started by devlevis, Feb 3, 2010.

1. devlevis

devlevis Banned

just dial
    *321*880#
    it activates then it will show ur misscall in msgs..

for deactivate
    *321*883#

NOTE-your balance must be less than 1rps....:cool:
  2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

What is the Tariff for miscall alert on Airtel prepaid
  3. logan

logan New Member

Thanks for the information but can you tell me if i want to subscribe this service then what is the amount i have to pay
  4. devlevis

devlevis Banned

its free dude u should not pay anything for this...
  5. syncmaster

syncmaster New Member

Dude its not free u have to activate it............in my case i have activated on the new year offer that is 5rps per month..............
  6. Preeti_20

Preeti_20 Active Member

Its not actually free, i get a message about knowing about missed calls and there is a charge for it, I cant exactly remember what the charge is but its not a free service.

I dont see any actually point in this either as you get to know when you have missed calls anyway!
  7. pisces_m

pisces_m New Member

Missed call service is charged at Rs15/month in delhi. If you have low balance it will be deducted next time you recharge. Under this scheme you automatically get a sms for each missed number ( when switched off or not reachable) any number of sms are free.

And in this case as said above you will need to send a sms to retrieve missed call details which will be charged.
  8. hitler517

hitler517 New Member

Don't trust these airtel missed call services... Once they activated it free for me for one month.... Though I deactivated it as they said before month end, they charged me for the next month....

I complained many times... got fed up and let it go.....:mad:
  9. NrN Kill

NrN Kill New Member

I dont understand the purpose of this service.. We get to know our missed calls in call log. Everyone knows that.
  10. Preeti_20

Preeti_20 Active Member

Even if they say its free, it will be for a few days or maximum for a month, after that charges are applied....Airtel have a habit of deducting money from your mobile account for no reasons at all, although their messages state free on some some services.
  11. hitler517

hitler517 New Member

Missed call services lets you know the call logs when your phone was switched off or out of coverage area..... However, BSNL is offering it free, though you can't be sure when they will deliver the reports..... :p
  12. JoiresWay

JoiresWay New Member

I think they'll charge Rs.3 for this service.
  13. NrN Kill

NrN Kill New Member

@hitler Does the caller get to know that we get to know even when the phones' off?
  14. just4kix

just4kix Guardian Angel Staff Member

Exactly. What is the point of this service? And I can also confirm that it is not free.
  15. hitler517

hitler517 New Member

Yes, you can know that.....
    BSNL offers another facility also, a sort of call barring.... ;)

To activate BSNL missed calls, we divert the calls to +9117010, for eg. Divert when out of coverage.....

The trick is, divert all calls to +9117010..... When someone calls you, they will hear "The Number is not reachable"....
    However we will get a missed call report..... ;)

Nice way to avoid unwanted calls without letting them know we deliberately avoid them.... ;)

P.S : However if you are actually out of coverage, they will hear "The subscriber is out of coverage area"
  16. syncmaster

syncmaster New Member

Dude this are the calls done to your mobile when your mobile is switched off..............airtels records all the numbers and sent it back to u when u switch on the mobile
  17. just4kix

Hmmm. I rarely switch off my cell phone. 99% of the times, I am in cell range.

This facility will be definitely good for Airtel customers in MH/Goa circle as their coverage is so pathetic.
  18. Preeti_20

Preeti_20 Active Member

I remember now that this missed call service message always appears when my ever my phone has been switched off (as in there was no battery left), which has only happened twice!

Regarding coverage well like J4K said its only useful for those places where network coverage is poor, or if majority of the time you tend to switch your phone off!
  19. talktoanil

talktoanil New Member

Airtel Rocks in MH Circle dude..
  20. just4kix

I very humbly disagree. Even Airtel salespeople (outside our office) agree, however reluctanctly.