Aircel 3g tricks start again

Discussion in 'Aircel 3G' started by mimr2suman, Dec 24, 2011.

1. mimr2suman

mimr2suman New Member

today i recharge with 14 ,for 3 day unlimited plan (i had balance Rs4 ), after that activate 3g by sending START 3G at 121. afret 20 min i connect my micromax 353 g data card and select HPSA/UMTS mode, and got 3g signal. After that i download a video from youtube and Movie DON2 from mediafirehbo.com, and surprise to see the download speed.But after 30 min i lost the connection & failed to connect in 0 balance. but it is very satisfying to me to download A full movie(700 MB) in 20 min & Rs 4.Check below link
    i am from kolkata

mediafire.com/?zb5nzrm58uz1gta

mediafire.com/?ar1oxtb0o1loaan

speedtest.net/result/1666185155.png
  2. tolkapiam

tolkapiam New Member

Buy any new Airtel sim for Rs 5/10 in the street and do Rs 14 Gprs recharge.
    Activate 3G and you will get 3G speeds for 3 to 4 hours before they catch up with you.
    Eiether they debit main balance and make it zero or speed capped at 40 kbps ( happens if you have a 1 GB/15 days gprs pack)

You can do this as many times as you want. The papers from the street dealer takes 2-3 days to reach airtel office where they input the details.

If you want 500-700 mb at 3 G speeds @ rs 20 ..go for it whenever you want.:p

Do this experiment again with a new sim and report results.:D
  3. mimr2suman

mimr2suman New Member

Thanks, i must trythis
  4. rex111

rex111 Guest

the trick not work with aircel

the trick not work with aircel are you doing with airtel sim or aircel cime tel clearly
  5. mimr2suman

mimr2suman New Member

AIRCEL, sorry for typo mistake
  6. vishnu

vishnu Member

wow impressive :D
  7. pradyumdesikan

pradyumdesikan New Member

I'm from Chennai and i have mmx 353g datacard.... will this trick work for me?????
  8. vasantha_vikraman

vasantha_vikraman New Member

Thanks for the info i must try this
  9. pradyumdesikan

pradyumdesikan New Member

The actual dual mode trick doesn't work.. where you just switch to dual mode after activating 3G and set your mobile connectivity mode to dual mode and get 3.5G speed. :( a waste of 2100 buck of data card for me...