3g Unlimited Broadband Plans

I do a lot of travelling and use the internet extensively, so I require a mobile broadband connection, but the only problem I find is that not enough data is not provided. Are there any service providers which offer unlimited 3G mobile broadband plans. If so please provide details, and which circle they are available in.

Many Thanks

MTNL dolphin 1650 plan, 3G truely unlimited even While roaming on BSNL network.
There is no truely unlimited 3G plan in INDIA. if there is let me know.

Airtel vodafone provides roaming data free of any extra charge but both are limited or With FUP unlimited.

Preeti_20

As of yet there is no service provider who gives 3G unlimited plans, but like Ishita said MTNL is a good option, as well as BSNL EVDO. These two service providers give a good amount of data for a good monthly cost.

I do a lot of travelling and use the internet extensively, so I require a mobile broadband connection, but the only problem I find is that not enough data is not provided. Are there any service providers which offer unlimited 3G mobile broadband plans. If so please provide details, and which circle they are available in.

Many Thanks
Your best options have already been mentioned, another reason to go for BSNL or MTNL is that these two service providers are widely covered so you wont have any coverage problems.
With other service providers you will either get a good amount of data (not unlimited) but for a high price.

I was just replying in another thread, getting unlimited broadband is not that possible, but MTNL and BSNL have packages which provide a lot of data for a good amount of money

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
MTNL is by far the cheapest 3G service provider. Their 6 months and yearly plans are cheap but speed can some times be a bit of a problem. I now use MTS in addition to the MTNL 3G connection and MTS isint that costly either. I get 30GB for less then Rs1500 per month and the speed is much better then MTNL 3G. The only drawback with MTS is that it does not work while roaming as they have some different plans for that which I havent looked into.

MTNL is the cheapest 3G provider but when it comes to coverage its not as good. I have used a MTNL connection in Rajasthan and it didn't work well.

@Admin MTS works freely on roaming in circles where MTS is providing service. Additional plans are required for circles where the roaming is provided through TATA Indicom.